October 1, 2016 / 28 Elul, 5776
eEdition
Yishai Fleisher Show: The Gay MK Against Land Giveaway [audio]

Attempted Terror Stabbing Foiled

September 30, 2016 - 3:59 PM

Eulogies by Shimon Peres’ Three Children

September 30, 2016 - 12:36 PM

President Reuven Rivlin’s eulogy at the funeral of Israel’s Ninth President Shimon Peres

September 30, 2016 - 12:23 PM

Rightwing Paper Crowns Shooting Medic Azaria ‘Man of the Year’

September 30, 2016 - 12:06 PM

AG Schneiderman Deepens Trump Charity Probe

September 30, 2016 - 10:53 AM

Newcomer Rabbinic Organization Launches Lower East Side Eruv Against Establishment View

September 30, 2016 - 10:11 AM

US Flags Fly at Half-Staff Worldwide for Israel’s 9th President, Shimon Peres

September 30, 2016 - 1:01 AM

NY Gov. Cuomo, NJ Gov. Christie Cancel Trip to Peres Funeral Due to Deadly Train Crash

September 30, 2016 - 12:13 AM

Peres Funeral Closed to Public, Security Tightened, Streets Closed in Central Jerusalem

September 29, 2016 - 11:07 PM

‘Anti-Semitism in Europe As Important As Climate Change’

September 29, 2016 - 9:36 PM

Mahmoud Abbas, Leader of Palestinian Authority, to Attend Peres Funeral in Jerusalem

September 29, 2016 - 7:15 PM

3 Dead, 100-Plus Injured in NJ Transit Hoboken Train Crash

September 29, 2016 - 7:01 PM

Abbas Political Adviser Nimr Hammad, Dead at 78

September 29, 2016 - 6:21 PM

3 Israeli Arabs Convicted of Funding Mourabitoun

September 29, 2016 - 6:04 PM

Temple Mount Closed to Jews On the Eve of Rosh Hashana, Due to Minor Islamic Holiday

September 29, 2016 - 5:31 PM

Attorney General Approves Interrogation of Arab MKs Zoabi, Zahalka on Corruption Charges

September 29, 2016 - 2:05 PM

Angry Arab Reaction to Bahrain Foreign Minister’s Condolence Tweet for Peres

September 29, 2016 - 1:29 PM

Australian Cartoonist Crucified by Jews, Leftists, over Comparing Gay Militants to Nazis

September 29, 2016 - 12:26 PM
The Migdal Ohr Mishpachton MISHPACHTONIM – Israel’s Children are Your Children.

Support Migdal Ohr by purchasing letters in the Torah Scroll that will be written in honor of Rabbi Grossman’s 70th Birthday.

Israel On My Mind
Former IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi

Posted on: June 20th, 2012

BlogsIsrael On My Mind

Moments after hearing Ashkenazi and an impressive panel of individuals speak, hundreds of people began moving to a hallway and the next session. I walked in one direction, greeted two friends, and then suddenly found myself a few feet away from Gabi Ashkenazi. You have a split second to decide – talk to him or don’t. Say something, or not. In a session where everyone else spoke English, he understood all the discussions, but chose to speak in Hebrew. I did the same.

Tomorrow

Posted on: June 20th, 2012

BlogsIsrael On My Mind

Keren Leibovitch is an inspiration because, as she said, she has learned that failure is only a step towards success. She asked everyone, "please do not be afraid of failing. it is the step you take to success. I am the best in the world for what I do." And for who she is - a true inspiration.

Sign calling on Israeli president Shimon Peres to help free Jonathan Pollard.

Posted on: June 12th, 2012

BlogsIsrael On My Mind

On Wednesday, Shimon Peres will receive the Medal of Freedom. I urge him to thank President Obama and the United States and then, on Thursday, to go visit Jonathan Pollard and give the Medal of Freedom to him. Freedom is nothing if it is at the expense of others; justice for some is not enough. Israel cannot accept such an honor from the United States so long as the US continues to hold Jonathan Pollard in captivity.

IsraeliOrange

Posted on: June 11th, 2012

BlogsIsrael On My Mind

It’s been more than five years since I began writing about my oldest son’s journey into the army. At first, I wrote to calm myself and keep from sharing my greatest fears with him. I called the blog A Soldier’s Mother and watched him enter the army.

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/israel-on-my-mind/gabi-ashkenazi-and-faith/2012/06/20/