Latest update: October 16th, 2012
Every year the Palestinians blame the Settlers for cutting down their olive trees.
In fact, the JPost reported today:
A PLO official called on Sunday for international observers to protect Palestinian olive farmers and their groves, after more than 450 trees were vandalized last week as the harvest began.
“We urge every country with a diplomatic mission to Palestine to dispatch observer teams to Palestinian olive groves in order to discourage attacks by settlers and to document any abuse that occurs,” PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi said.
“Given Israel’s support for the settlers and its refusal to allow the Palestinian Authority to provide protection through the occupied territory, the Palestinian people require international intervention to ensure their security,” Ashrawi wrote.
Everything the PLO says needs to be taken with a few grains of salt…especially, when this video was provided today by the Shomron Settlement Council, taken today – of Palestinians and a Leftwing activist actively cutting down a Palestinian Olive Grove near Alon Moreh (what better way to demand international observers).
Too bad for them we caught it all on video. Not that Ashrawi cares, as long as she can blame the evil Zionist Joos.
See for yourselves:
About the Author: Jameel blogs at the Muqata: http://www.muqata.com Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of The Jewish Press.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.