Don’t miss this opportunity to explore Israel off the beaten track, feel the conflict first hand, understand the security issues and politic realities, and have an unforgettable trip!
10. “Kahane Was Right” folks will be able to rally in front of Palestinian embassies
9. Google Maps and my Israeli GPS will stop refusing to show directions to Ramallah
8. Instead of punishing MK Haneen Zoabi by just kicking her out of the Knesset, we can deport her to Palestine
7. The Chinese “Bodies” exhibition will find a home, with Yasser Arafat on permanent display
6. Now we know Micronesia really loves us
5. Personal injury attorneys love a Ramallah jury
4. IDF checkpoints will be upgraded to “Guest IDF checkpoints”
3. Israelis will be able to retrieve portions of their cars straight from the chop shop
2. If you missed your favorite cable TV show, you can always find it on MEMRI
1. More storage room for the new Iranian rocket shipments
About the Author: Yori Yanover has been a working journalist since age 17, before he enlisted and worked for Ba'Machane Nachal. Since then he has worked for Israel Shelanu, the US supplement of Yedioth, JCN18.com, USAJewish.com, Lubavitch News Service, Arutz 7 (as DJ on the high seas), and the Grand Street News. He has published Dancing and Crying, a colorful and intimate portrait of the last two years in the life of the late Lubavitch Rebbe, (in Hebrew), and two fun books in English: The Cabalist's Daughter: A Novel of Practical Messianic Redemption, and How Would God REALLY Vote.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
JoeSettler uncovers the ultimate goal of Hamas in this war…
Why would Israel want a ceasefire. It would just signify our weakness that we blinked first.
Please, the Yeshiva boys should pray and study more and harder for this endangered young soldier!
Israeli’s are a religious people; even secular Jews believe that God is active in this world.
The beauty of a Jew is his relationship to other Jews and his involvement with Medinat Yisrael.
A ceasefire not only gives Hamas a victory, it will destroy the morale of the IDF and the country.
So-called US military aid props up US military industries while disposing of surplus supplies.
If Hamas would simply stop firing rockets into Israel, all the carnage would stop instantly.
Doug’s interview with engineer and personal finance blogger Len Penzo.
Rivlin is thought of as a warm, friendly uncle, one of the family.
In Islam, there is no such thing as peace with accursed dhimmis as the Muslims refer to us infidels.
A reader claimed the Disengagement from Gaza was good, because it reduced the number of murdered Israelis. Examining the numbers tells a different story…
JoeSettler points out that most Gazans want to leave, and most Jews want to go back home to Gush Katif. How about a solution that actually resolves the conflict?
These are the photos of our soldiers (and a citizen) killed in action during the current IDF ground operation in Gaza.
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/yoris-news-clips/10-reasons-we-should-be-happy-with-a-palestinian-state/2012/11/29/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: