Latest update: December 2nd, 2012
10. “Kahane Was Right” folks will be able to rally in front of Palestinian embassies
9. Google Maps and my Israeli GPS will stop refusing to show directions to Ramallah
8. Instead of punishing MK Haneen Zoabi by just kicking her out of the Knesset, we can deport her to Palestine
7. The Chinese “Bodies” exhibition will find a home, with Yasser Arafat on permanent display
6. Now we know Micronesia really loves us
5. Personal injury attorneys love a Ramallah jury
4. IDF checkpoints will be upgraded to “Guest IDF checkpoints”
3. Israelis will be able to retrieve portions of their cars straight from the chop shop
2. If you missed your favorite cable TV show, you can always find it on MEMRI
1. More storage room for the new Iranian rocket shipments
About the Author: Yori Yanover has been a working journalist since age 17, before he enlisted and worked for Ba'Machane Nachal. Since then he has worked for Israel Shelanu, the US supplement of Yedioth, JCN18.com, USAJewish.com, Lubavitch News Service, Arutz 7 (as DJ on the high seas), and the Grand Street News. He has published Dancing and Crying, a colorful and intimate portrait of the last two years in the life of the late Lubavitch Rebbe, (in Hebrew), and two fun books in English: The Cabalist's Daughter: A Novel of Practical Messianic Redemption, and How Would God REALLY Vote.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.