Photo Credit: The White House
- “The rubbish of the American president isn’t worth the urine of one Jerusalem child” (Abbas’ advisor)
- Trump is a “rich adolescent,” “the irrelevant clown,” “a scoundrel,” “this crazy man,” “the American Shylock,” “an ignoramus,” “isn’t worth a woman’s shoe,” “stupid,” “the enemy of justice , freedom, and peace … the enemy of the world” (PA and Fatah)
- “We are not bought with your dollars, and we are not bought with your aid. From the outset, you did not give us aid because of our beautiful eyes… [but] out of your interests and calculations. So stop this aid.’ (Abbas’ advisor)
- “What has come from the Americans in the years that have passed. Nothing at all.” (Deputy Chairman of Fatah)
- “Everyone needs to put a picture of Trump with a donkey on his head – let them burn him and hang him. We need to see [a picture of] Trump on every street and step on it…” (Senior Fatah official)
- The world “stuck its tongue out at Trump [saying] ‘We are not bought with your dollars'” (Abbas’ advisor)
- PA mocks countries that voted with US at the UN: “Palau, Malau, Micronesia – states that no one has heard of! … Micro-nesia, micro, small. Someone wrote: ‘I thought that was the name of an antibiotic.'” (Abbas’ advisor)
- Trump is a “rich adolescent,” an “ignoramus,” and “the crazy man,” say PA and Fatah leaders
They have called him an “ignoramus,” a “rich adolescent,” and an “irrelevant clown”; they burned and trampled his picture across Palestinian cities; and with the ultimate arrogance they trivialized their number one donor country, saying no good ever came from all the American aid. These are just some of the expressions of mockery, ridicule, and disdain by Mahmoud Abbas’ Palestinian Authority and Fatah Movement toward the US and its president Donald Trump following Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
This report is not exhaustive but offers a selection of the hate speech and disdain expressed by the PA and Fatah leadership and the media under their control.