“Jewish Artists in Krakow between 1873 and 1939” in the Old Synagogue at 24 Szeroka Street, opening June 28.
“Made in Israel – Historical Posters and Photographs from British Mandate Palestine and Israel,” organized with the Farkash Gallery in Yaffo in the Museum of Municipal Engineering (Muzeum Inzynierii Miejskiej) at 15 Sw, Wierzynska Street, opening June 28.
- “Unpainted Jew – the 19th-century woodcuts from the collection of Alicja Schottlas” in High Synagogue (Synagoga Wysoka) at 38 Jozefa Street opening June 28.
- “Ze’ev Aleksandrowicz`s Photographs from His Journey to Japan in 1934″ in the Manggha Museum, 26 Konopnickiej Street, opening June 28.
- “Windows of Yearning, Windows of Hope – Nili Epstein and Szewach Weiss” in Grodzka Gallery at 42 Grodzka Street, opening June 28.
- “Peeked at through the Sky – glass painting exhibition of Alina Towarnicka Allerhand” in Galerie d’Art ‘Naif at 11 Jozefa street, opening June 28.
- “Illustration of Bible” exhibition of contest entries, in Klezmer Hois at 6 Szeroka Street, opening June 28.
- “Tzaddikim Graves” photography by Israel’s Sara Farenheimer and David Ben-Uziel in Jewish Culture Center, 17 Meiselsa Street at Plac Nowy square, opening June 29.
- “‘Jerusalem – Photographic Exhibition” in Isaac’s Synagogue at 18 Kupa Street,opening June 29.
- “‘Where the Past Meets the Future” by Faye Grajower in Galicia Jewish Museum at 18 Dajwor Street, opening July 1.
10. Agata Białas (Rymanów) – together with her brother Wojciech she takes care of the Jewish cemetery in Rymanow.
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.