As Purim approaches, thousands of Israeli children and families grapple with poverty
● We must overcome our weariness and frustration from the war.
● We must overcome the feeling that no more Zionistic tasks or challenges remain.
● We must overcome our inclination to place our own ego before national goals.
The illumination of our Jewish heritage, when applied to the foundation of the return to Zion, affords a different, profound dimension to the entire Zionist idea.
● Eretz Yisrael in its explicit biblical boundaries – “from the deserttothe Lebanon, from the Euphrates River as far as the Mediterranean Sea” (Deuteronomy 11:24) – belongs to the entire Jewish people for all time.
● The State of Israel must practically apply full sovereignty to all sections of Eretz Yisrael. It mustn’t give any part of it to any foreign power. Any transfer of part of Eretz Yisrael to the nations is a grave crime devoid of legal force.
● We demand of the State of Israel to do its duty – to expand settlement and to ensure to Jews security and free movement throughout all parts of Eretz Yisrael.
● When the enemy sets out to call into question our right to Eretz Yisrael, the government must employ a strong, wise hand in order to uproot every desire of this sort at its source.
● Israel must establish strong borders that allow it strategic depth and prevent any threat to points of settlement in Eretz Yisrael.
● Israel must preserve independence of military action and must reject all external dictates.
● Israel must crystallize a forceful security concept that is undeterred by “ethical” or political considerations from executing any action essential to the security of the country and its residents: “If someone rises to kill you, kill him first.”
● Israel must take the initiative in its war on the enemy, employing the element of surprise.
● It must push the terrorists and Arab states into a perpetual state of being on the defensive.
● It must punish hostile forces with expulsion and harsh court sentences.
● Most important, it must create a public atmosphere of readiness for the struggle, and of self-sacrifice on behalf of the people and the land, without fear.
● It must foster an atmosphere of integrity and humility, purity and holiness.
Send responses, remarks and comments to Datya Yitzchaki, spokeswoman of the Eretz Yisrael Faithful, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
“Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey after you left Egypt-how undeterred by fear of G-d”
Stalin’s plan for the Soviet’s “final solution of the Jewish question” was totally assimilating them
Many Jews oppose the speech fearing it will further erode relations between Israel & US. I disagree.
Without an alliance comparable to ISIS, Al Qaida & Iran, militant Islam will conquer the Middle East
Ultimately, Esther, Netanyahu, and we, the Jewish people, must and will rely on the true King, God, for our salvation from this genocidal threat.
Netanyahu addresses a clear, present & lethal threat to the US/Israel/WORLD; NOT political bickering
Buried in the tax-returns of the JCF is millions of dollars funneled to NIF in the last few years.
Bibi’s speech to Congress will bring respect and honor to the Jewish Nation from the US & the world
Obama & Putin have handwriting/signature clues indicating differences between public & private life
It’s time for a new Jewish policy regarding Ramallah, NOT just because of the yarmulke incident
“GETT’s” being screened for Israeli Rabbinical Court judges at their annual convention.
If Jackson were alive he’d denounce Democratic party’s silence towards virulent anti-Semitism
Victim of Palestinian Arab terrorism, a victor in NY federal court, after years of being ignored by Justice Dept.
March 2013: Arabs hurled stones hitting the Biton’s car; Adele’s mother swerved the car-into a truck
The great historical process of the Jewish people all started in Hebron, where Abraham made the first Jewish land purchase in Eretz Yisrael. In Hebron, he buried Sarah – establishing facts on the ground.
Our pressure on Shedma continues. Our goal is for Shedma not to be transferred to Arab control.
Shedma, located next to the Jerusalem neighborhood of Har Choma, is on the road linking the settlements of Eastern Gush Etzion with Jerusalem.
At precisely 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 30 (Chol HaMoed), something happened. Something new.
Israel’s politicians are pursuing a policy of “divide and conquer” vis-à-vis those of us who live in Judea and Samaria.
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/three-weeks-war/2006/08/23/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: