● We must overcome our weariness and frustration from the war.
● We must overcome the feeling that no more Zionistic tasks or challenges remain.
● We must overcome our inclination to place our own ego before national goals.
The illumination of our Jewish heritage, when applied to the foundation of the return to Zion, affords a different, profound dimension to the entire Zionist idea.
● Eretz Yisrael in its explicit biblical boundaries – “from the deserttothe Lebanon, from the Euphrates River as far as the Mediterranean Sea” (Deuteronomy 11:24) – belongs to the entire Jewish people for all time.
● The State of Israel must practically apply full sovereignty to all sections of Eretz Yisrael. It mustn’t give any part of it to any foreign power. Any transfer of part of Eretz Yisrael to the nations is a grave crime devoid of legal force.
● We demand of the State of Israel to do its duty – to expand settlement and to ensure to Jews security and free movement throughout all parts of Eretz Yisrael.
● When the enemy sets out to call into question our right to Eretz Yisrael, the government must employ a strong, wise hand in order to uproot every desire of this sort at its source.
Essential Security Policy:
● Israel must establish strong borders that allow it strategic depth and prevent any threat to points of settlement in Eretz Yisrael.
● Israel must preserve independence of military action and must reject all external dictates.
● Israel must crystallize a forceful security concept that is undeterred by “ethical” or political considerations from executing any action essential to the security of the country and its residents: “If someone rises to kill you, kill him first.”
● Israel must take the initiative in its war on the enemy, employing the element of surprise.
● It must push the terrorists and Arab states into a perpetual state of being on the defensive.
● It must punish hostile forces with expulsion and harsh court sentences.
● Most important, it must create a public atmosphere of readiness for the struggle, and of self-sacrifice on behalf of the people and the land, without fear.
● It must foster an atmosphere of integrity and humility, purity and holiness.
Send responses, remarks and comments to Datya Yitzchaki, spokeswoman of the Eretz Yisrael Faithful, at email@example.com