Congratulations to all the winners of the JewishPress.com raffle at The Event
● We must overcome our weariness and frustration from the war.
● We must overcome the feeling that no more Zionistic tasks or challenges remain.
● We must overcome our inclination to place our own ego before national goals.
The illumination of our Jewish heritage, when applied to the foundation of the return to Zion, affords a different, profound dimension to the entire Zionist idea.
● Eretz Yisrael in its explicit biblical boundaries – “from the deserttothe Lebanon, from the Euphrates River as far as the Mediterranean Sea” (Deuteronomy 11:24) – belongs to the entire Jewish people for all time.
● The State of Israel must practically apply full sovereignty to all sections of Eretz Yisrael. It mustn’t give any part of it to any foreign power. Any transfer of part of Eretz Yisrael to the nations is a grave crime devoid of legal force.
● We demand of the State of Israel to do its duty – to expand settlement and to ensure to Jews security and free movement throughout all parts of Eretz Yisrael.
● When the enemy sets out to call into question our right to Eretz Yisrael, the government must employ a strong, wise hand in order to uproot every desire of this sort at its source.
● Israel must establish strong borders that allow it strategic depth and prevent any threat to points of settlement in Eretz Yisrael.
● Israel must preserve independence of military action and must reject all external dictates.
● Israel must crystallize a forceful security concept that is undeterred by “ethical” or political considerations from executing any action essential to the security of the country and its residents: “If someone rises to kill you, kill him first.”
● Israel must take the initiative in its war on the enemy, employing the element of surprise.
● It must push the terrorists and Arab states into a perpetual state of being on the defensive.
● It must punish hostile forces with expulsion and harsh court sentences.
● Most important, it must create a public atmosphere of readiness for the struggle, and of self-sacrifice on behalf of the people and the land, without fear.
● It must foster an atmosphere of integrity and humility, purity and holiness.
Send responses, remarks and comments to Datya Yitzchaki, spokeswoman of the Eretz Yisrael Faithful, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
Reportedly, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates have formed a bloc that seeks to counter Islamist influence in the Middle East.
One wonders how the IDF could be expected to so quickly determine the facts.
While there is no formula that will work for everyone, there are some strategies that if followed carefully and consistently can help our children – and us – gain the most from the upcoming school year.
We risk our lives to help those who do what they can to kill to our people .
Twain grasped amazingly well the pulse of the Jewish people.
The entertainment industry appears divided about the conflict between Israel and Hamas.
Israelis in Gaza border communities need to get out; who will help them?
The contrast between the mentality of Israel and the mentality of Hamas was never so loudly expressed as when the Arab killers became heroes and the Jewish killers became prisoners.
There is a threat today representing a new category of missionary:They call themselves “Hayovel.”
Just as we would never grant legitimacy to ISIS, we should not grant legitimacy to Hamas.
Is Woodstock still leading the world to destruction?
Wye would be seen to have set the groundwork for the creation of a Palestinian state
Blaming Israel for the violence in Gaza, he ends up justifying Hamas’s terrorism.
The great historical process of the Jewish people all started in Hebron, where Abraham made the first Jewish land purchase in Eretz Yisrael. In Hebron, he buried Sarah – establishing facts on the ground.
Our pressure on Shedma continues. Our goal is for Shedma not to be transferred to Arab control.
Shedma, located next to the Jerusalem neighborhood of Har Choma, is on the road linking the settlements of Eastern Gush Etzion with Jerusalem.
At precisely 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 30 (Chol HaMoed), something happened. Something new.
Israel’s politicians are pursuing a policy of “divide and conquer” vis-à-vis those of us who live in Judea and Samaria.
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/three-weeks-war/2006/08/23/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: