Africa Israel Residences, part of the Africa Israel Investments Group led by international businessman Lev Leviev, will present 7 leading projects on the The Israel Real Estate Exhibition in New York on Sep 14-15, 2014.
● We must overcome our weariness and frustration from the war.
● We must overcome the feeling that no more Zionistic tasks or challenges remain.
● We must overcome our inclination to place our own ego before national goals.
The illumination of our Jewish heritage, when applied to the foundation of the return to Zion, affords a different, profound dimension to the entire Zionist idea.
● Eretz Yisrael in its explicit biblical boundaries – “from the deserttothe Lebanon, from the Euphrates River as far as the Mediterranean Sea” (Deuteronomy 11:24) – belongs to the entire Jewish people for all time.
● The State of Israel must practically apply full sovereignty to all sections of Eretz Yisrael. It mustn’t give any part of it to any foreign power. Any transfer of part of Eretz Yisrael to the nations is a grave crime devoid of legal force.
● We demand of the State of Israel to do its duty – to expand settlement and to ensure to Jews security and free movement throughout all parts of Eretz Yisrael.
● When the enemy sets out to call into question our right to Eretz Yisrael, the government must employ a strong, wise hand in order to uproot every desire of this sort at its source.
● Israel must establish strong borders that allow it strategic depth and prevent any threat to points of settlement in Eretz Yisrael.
● Israel must preserve independence of military action and must reject all external dictates.
● Israel must crystallize a forceful security concept that is undeterred by “ethical” or political considerations from executing any action essential to the security of the country and its residents: “If someone rises to kill you, kill him first.”
● Israel must take the initiative in its war on the enemy, employing the element of surprise.
● It must push the terrorists and Arab states into a perpetual state of being on the defensive.
● It must punish hostile forces with expulsion and harsh court sentences.
● Most important, it must create a public atmosphere of readiness for the struggle, and of self-sacrifice on behalf of the people and the land, without fear.
● It must foster an atmosphere of integrity and humility, purity and holiness.
Send responses, remarks and comments to Datya Yitzchaki, spokeswoman of the Eretz Yisrael Faithful, at email@example.com
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
Originally scheduled to be held elsewhere, the hotel canceled, pressured by local missionary groups
It’s likely that some of the rebel factions, including US clients, have indeed made pacts with ISIS
Imam Tafsirli of the Harlem Islamic center: “You cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus”
Value of IS: It enables people to see the place to which all other Islamist fascism is headed.
• UNRWA is controlled by or allows itself to be used by Hamas.
“When Frank does something he does it well and you don’t have to worry about dotting the i’s or crossing the t’s.”
President Obama: “ISIL is not Islamic. No religion condones the killing of innocents”
he time of the Uman pilgrimage is upon us, and we dare not ignore the opportunity to highlight the danger.
Healing requires that the victim be validated for being harmed and the guilty assume responsibility.
During the war, not once was Hashem’s name mentioned to the nation by Israel’s PM or gov’t officials
How many illegal Arab structures are there in the city? Why are they not being destroyed?
We did not win the war in Gaza because we are still captive to the concept of the 2 state solution.
Trapped in a false notion of power, America will lose the battle in the same way Israel now loses.
It’s a cliché, but nonetheless true that 9/11 changed my life. There is evil in the world. Our grandparents were right.
The great historical process of the Jewish people all started in Hebron, where Abraham made the first Jewish land purchase in Eretz Yisrael. In Hebron, he buried Sarah – establishing facts on the ground.
Our pressure on Shedma continues. Our goal is for Shedma not to be transferred to Arab control.
Shedma, located next to the Jerusalem neighborhood of Har Choma, is on the road linking the settlements of Eastern Gush Etzion with Jerusalem.
At precisely 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 30 (Chol HaMoed), something happened. Something new.
Israel’s politicians are pursuing a policy of “divide and conquer” vis-à-vis those of us who live in Judea and Samaria.
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/three-weeks-war/2006/08/23/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: