The Celebrate Israel Festival on May 31 at Pier 94, slated to be the largest gathering to date of Israeli-Americans in New York.
● We must overcome our weariness and frustration from the war.
● We must overcome the feeling that no more Zionistic tasks or challenges remain.
● We must overcome our inclination to place our own ego before national goals.
The illumination of our Jewish heritage, when applied to the foundation of the return to Zion, affords a different, profound dimension to the entire Zionist idea.
● Eretz Yisrael in its explicit biblical boundaries – “from the deserttothe Lebanon, from the Euphrates River as far as the Mediterranean Sea” (Deuteronomy 11:24) – belongs to the entire Jewish people for all time.
● The State of Israel must practically apply full sovereignty to all sections of Eretz Yisrael. It mustn’t give any part of it to any foreign power. Any transfer of part of Eretz Yisrael to the nations is a grave crime devoid of legal force.
● We demand of the State of Israel to do its duty – to expand settlement and to ensure to Jews security and free movement throughout all parts of Eretz Yisrael.
● When the enemy sets out to call into question our right to Eretz Yisrael, the government must employ a strong, wise hand in order to uproot every desire of this sort at its source.
● Israel must establish strong borders that allow it strategic depth and prevent any threat to points of settlement in Eretz Yisrael.
● Israel must preserve independence of military action and must reject all external dictates.
● Israel must crystallize a forceful security concept that is undeterred by “ethical” or political considerations from executing any action essential to the security of the country and its residents: “If someone rises to kill you, kill him first.”
● Israel must take the initiative in its war on the enemy, employing the element of surprise.
● It must push the terrorists and Arab states into a perpetual state of being on the defensive.
● It must punish hostile forces with expulsion and harsh court sentences.
● Most important, it must create a public atmosphere of readiness for the struggle, and of self-sacrifice on behalf of the people and the land, without fear.
● It must foster an atmosphere of integrity and humility, purity and holiness.
Send responses, remarks and comments to Datya Yitzchaki, spokeswoman of the Eretz Yisrael Faithful, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
Many books have supported the preferability- not to be confused with desirability- of the status quo
Consider the Pope’s desperation, reading daily reports of the slaughter of Christians by Muslims
The contrast between a Dem pretending to love Israel & a Dem who truly loves Israel is CRYSTAL CLEAR
U.S and European demands for the creation of a Palestinian State in the West Bank is world hypocrisy.
We take a whole person approach, giving our people assistance with whatever they need.
During my spiritual journey I discovered G-d spoke to man only once, to the Jewish people at Sinai
20 years after the great Ethiopian aliyah, we must treat them like everyone else; no better or worse
Connecting Bamidbar&Shavuot is simple-A world without Torah is midbar; with Torah a blessed paradise
Many Black protesters compared Baltimore’s unrest to the Palestinian penchant of terrorism & rioting
She credited success to “mini” decisions-Small choices building on each other leading to big changes
Shavuot 1915, 200000 Jews were expelled; amongst the largest single expulsions since Roman times
Realizing there was no US military threat, Iran resumed, expanded & accelerated its nuclear program
“Enlightened Jews” who refuse to show chareidim the tolerance they insist we give to Arabs sicken me
Somewhat surprisingly, the Vatican’s unwelcome gesture was diametrically at odds with what President Obama signaled in an interview with the news outlet Al Arabiya.
The great historical process of the Jewish people all started in Hebron, where Abraham made the first Jewish land purchase in Eretz Yisrael. In Hebron, he buried Sarah – establishing facts on the ground.
Our pressure on Shedma continues. Our goal is for Shedma not to be transferred to Arab control.
Shedma, located next to the Jerusalem neighborhood of Har Choma, is on the road linking the settlements of Eastern Gush Etzion with Jerusalem.
At precisely 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 30 (Chol HaMoed), something happened. Something new.
Israel’s politicians are pursuing a policy of “divide and conquer” vis-à-vis those of us who live in Judea and Samaria.
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/three-weeks-war/2006/08/23/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: