January 27, 2015 / 7 Shevat, 5775

Home » InDepth » Op-Eds »

Are All Dead Children Created Equal?

467976-b437d904-1dd3-11e4-96c6-79c9953f9ece

For Hamas and its supporters screaming “Free Gaza” at the top of their lungs, children, dead or alive, are just another propaganda weapon in the arsenal of terrorist theocracy.

They are eager and willing to let Hamas go on killing Jewish and Muslim children in the name of its war.

- See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/are-all-dead-children-created-equal.html#sthash.XlasBesb.dpuf

About the Author: Daniel Greenfield is an Israeli born blogger and columnist, and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. His work covers American, European and Israeli politics as well as the War on Terror. His writing can be found at http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/. The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of The Jewish Press.

25 Responses to “Are All Dead Children Created Equal?”

1. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

2. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

3. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

4. Bethe Hart says:

you would think christians would be more concerned about the horrid deaths of christian children instead of the deaths of muslim children who died instantly and weren’t beheaded or buried alive. The world has gone mad!!

5. Bethe Hart says:

6. Bethe Hart says:

7. Sue Johnson says:

This is so tragic. And the world does not care. But if they were palestinian children, it would be a different story.

8. Sue Johnson says:

9. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

10. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

11. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

12. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

13. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

14. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

15. Paul W. Howe says:

UN & all else only cant do multi-tasking all concetration on Gaza being attack by Israel… evilness isnt it…

16. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

17. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

18. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

19. Red Stag says:

Why would you think that Bethe Hart, the death of any child is hart breaking no matter what the parents of those children may believe Christian, Muslim or anything inbetween. The radical monsters who do this need to be stopped.

20. What a sad world . All children are equal in the eyes of God that’s how the world should see but they don’t . I agree with Agustin the media needs to stop and get it strait

21. David Grim says:

Yea where is the Muslim outrage for these innocent people. Also missed the Muslim march against ISIS.

22. That seems to be true, where are the thousands and thousands of protestors and angry people?????

23. Anand Prasad says:

Yes sister ,Lyn myers God is mourning

24. Anand Prasad says:

Real face of Islam

Hassnain Aliamin , one of four Muslim teenagers who attacked a Jew in Gateshead.
‘Let’s Go Jew-Bashing’ Muslims Hauled into British Court
.Voting in the Likud Primaries

Since the passing of the Governance bill legislation on March 11, 2014, new alignments have become to appear in Israeli politics.

The Striped Hyaena

Israel has some wild places left; places to reflect and think, to get lost, to try to find ourselves

British Flag

The British government assured Anglo-Jewry that it is attacking the rising levels of anti-Semitism.

Golan map

Obama’s Syrian policy failures created the current situation in the Golan Heights.

Our journey begins by attempting to see things differently, only then can we be open to change.

Despite Western ‘Conventional Wisdom&PC,’ the Arab/Israeli conflict was never about the Palestinians

Confrontation & accountability, proven techniques, might also help dealing with religious terrorists

In fact, wherever you see soldiers in Paris today, you pretty much know you’re near Jewish site

Inspired by the Perek Shira pasuk for “small non-kosher animals” we named the bunny “Rebbetzin Tova”

The abuse following publication proved a cautionary tale: no one followed in Peters’s footsteps

Plainly, there is no guiding hand dictating choices across the board.

How many sites that tell you to check your politics at the door have 10,000 likes?

In this particular case, the issue was whether the Arkansas prison system could prohibit, for security reasons, a devout Muslim’s maintaining a beard of a certain length as a matter of religious practice.

While we recognize the Republican Jewish Coalition is hardly a non-partisan outfit, a snippet from a statement the group released is worthy of note: