September 18, 2014 / 23 Elul, 5774
Apartment 758x530 Africa-Israel at the Israel Real Estate Exhibition in New York

Africa Israel Residences, part of the Africa Israel Investments Group led by international businessman Lev Leviev, will present 7 leading projects on the The Israel Real Estate Exhibition in New York on Sep 14-15, 2014.

Home » InDepth » Op-Eds »

Are All Dead Children Created Equal?

467976-b437d904-1dd3-11e4-96c6-79c9953f9ece

For Hamas and its supporters screaming “Free Gaza” at the top of their lungs, children, dead or alive, are just another propaganda weapon in the arsenal of terrorist theocracy.

They are eager and willing to let Hamas go on killing Jewish and Muslim children in the name of its war.

- See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/are-all-dead-children-created-equal.html#sthash.XlasBesb.dpuf

About the Author: Daniel Greenfield is an Israeli born blogger and columnist, and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. His work covers American, European and Israeli politics as well as the War on Terror. His writing can be found at http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/. The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of The Jewish Press.

25 Responses to “Are All Dead Children Created Equal?”

1. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

2. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

3. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

4. Bethe Hart says:

you would think christians would be more concerned about the horrid deaths of christian children instead of the deaths of muslim children who died instantly and weren’t beheaded or buried alive. The world has gone mad!!

5. Bethe Hart says:

6. Bethe Hart says:

7. Sue Johnson says:

This is so tragic. And the world does not care. But if they were palestinian children, it would be a different story.

8. Sue Johnson says:

9. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

10. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

11. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

12. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

13. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

14. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

15. Paul W. Howe says:

UN & all else only cant do multi-tasking all concetration on Gaza being attack by Israel… evilness isnt it…

16. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

17. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

18. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

19. Red Stag says:

Why would you think that Bethe Hart, the death of any child is hart breaking no matter what the parents of those children may believe Christian, Muslim or anything inbetween. The radical monsters who do this need to be stopped.

20. What a sad world . All children are equal in the eyes of God that’s how the world should see but they don’t . I agree with Agustin the media needs to stop and get it strait

21. David Grim says:

Yea where is the Muslim outrage for these innocent people. Also missed the Muslim march against ISIS.

22. That seems to be true, where are the thousands and thousands of protestors and angry people?????

23. Anand Prasad says:

Yes sister ,Lyn myers God is mourning

24. Anand Prasad says:

Real face of Islam

The beheading of British aid worker David Haines, Sept. 14, 2014. The terrorist standing beside him threatened that his fellow British aid volunteer, Alan Henning, would be next if UK Prime Minister David Cameron doesn't relinquish his support for the fight against ISIS.
British Muslims Plead for ISIS to Free Captive Alan Henning
ISIS-strat-3

Arab leaders who want the US to stop Islamic State are afraid of being dubbed traitors and US agents

The Iron Dome was called on for the first time in 2013 to intercept a missile fired by terrorists in Sinai at Eilat.

National Lawyers Guild:Sworn enemy of Israel & the legal arm of Palestinian terrorism since the ’70s

A little less than 10 percent of eligible Democratic voters came out on primary day, which translates into Mr. Cuomo having received the support of 6.2 percent of registered Democrats.

The reality, though, is that the Israeli “war crimes” scenario will likely be played out among highly partisan UN agencies, NGOs, and perhaps even the International Criminal Court.

Peace or the lack of it between Israel and the Palestinians matters not one whit when it comes to the long-term agenda of ISIS and other Islamists, nor does it affect any of the long-running inter-Arab conflicts and wars.

Rather than serving as a deterrent against terrorist attacks, Israel’s military strength and capabilities are instead looked at as an unfair advantage in the asymmetrical war in which it finds itself.

Sisi:”The religious nature of the Middle East creates challenges for the governing authorities.”

For too long the media and international community have been preaching that “Palestinians” bear no responsibility for the consequences of their decisions and they are passive victims of the conflict.

Iron Dome intercepted over 1,000 rockets aimed at Israel with a success rate of over 90% in 2014

We talked about the responsibility that comes with the pen, its potential to influence and inspire.

Amnesty International:The crippling of the power station was “collective punishment of Palestinians”

Originally scheduled to be held elsewhere, the hotel canceled, pressured by local missionary groups

It’s likely that some of the rebel factions, including US clients, have indeed made pacts with ISIS