April 18, 2015 / 29 Nisan, 5775

Home » InDepth » Op-Eds »

Are All Dead Children Created Equal?

467976-b437d904-1dd3-11e4-96c6-79c9953f9ece

For Hamas and its supporters screaming “Free Gaza” at the top of their lungs, children, dead or alive, are just another propaganda weapon in the arsenal of terrorist theocracy.

They are eager and willing to let Hamas go on killing Jewish and Muslim children in the name of its war.

– See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/are-all-dead-children-created-equal.html#sthash.XlasBesb.dpuf

About the Author: Daniel Greenfield is an Israeli born blogger and columnist, and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. His work covers American, European and Israeli politics as well as the War on Terror. His writing can be found at http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/. The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of The Jewish Press.

25 Responses to “Are All Dead Children Created Equal?”

1. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

2. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

3. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

4. Bethe Hart says:

you would think christians would be more concerned about the horrid deaths of christian children instead of the deaths of muslim children who died instantly and weren’t beheaded or buried alive. The world has gone mad!!

5. Bethe Hart says:

6. Bethe Hart says:

7. Sue Johnson says:

This is so tragic. And the world does not care. But if they were palestinian children, it would be a different story.

8. Sue Johnson says:

9. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

10. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

11. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

12. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

13. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

14. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

15. Paul W. Howe says:

UN & all else only cant do multi-tasking all concetration on Gaza being attack by Israel… evilness isnt it…

16. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

17. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

18. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

19. Red Stag says:

Why would you think that Bethe Hart, the death of any child is hart breaking no matter what the parents of those children may believe Christian, Muslim or anything inbetween. The radical monsters who do this need to be stopped.

20. What a sad world . All children are equal in the eyes of God that’s how the world should see but they don’t . I agree with Agustin the media needs to stop and get it strait

21. David Grim says:

Yea where is the Muslim outrage for these innocent people. Also missed the Muslim march against ISIS.

22. That seems to be true, where are the thousands and thousands of protestors and angry people?????

23. Anand Prasad says:

Yes sister ,Lyn myers God is mourning

24. Anand Prasad says:

Real face of Islam

Daniel Lubetzky  president of V15 and CEO of Kind "healthy" bars
No Victory for V15 and Not Healthy ‘Healthy’ Snack Bars
Mrs. Golda Katz a"h

She had many names and was many things to many people, but to me she was just Babineni.

ISIS terrorist carries the group's black flag.

Is ISIS in Gaza? “No, but there are ISIS loyalists here..we pray to God they unite under ISIS’ flag”

Cliff Rieders

Rabbi Portal was that great “inspirer,” changing people for the better, enriching the lives of all

MK Moshe-Feiglin

Iran knows Obama, Putin, and the Europeans don’t have a Red Line beyond which they will go to war

There is no way to explain the Holocaust. I know survivors who are not on speaking terms with G-d. I know many who are the opposite. I have no right to go there…

When a whole side of your family perishes, friends become the extended family you do not have.

“We stand with Israel because of its values and its greatness and because its such a wonderful ally”

Mr. Obama himself inelegantly cautioned members of the Senate to be careful not to “screw up” the negotiations by seeking to have input into the future of the sanctions regime that has been imposed on Iran.

For our community, Mrs. Clinton’s foreign policy record will doubtless attract the most attention. And it is a most interesting one.

Mitchell Bard is nothing if not prolific. He has written and edited 23 books, including “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Middle East” and “The Arab Lobby: The Invisible Alliance That Undermines America’s Interests in the Middle East.” Bard, who has a Ph.D. in political science from UCLA, is also the executive director of both the […]

Understanding the process described in Dayenu reveals deep relevance for us today.

For Rabbi Zvi Yehuda Kook, the tanks, planes, and uniforms of the IDF were implements of mitzvot

The only way to become humble is honesty about our experiences; it’s the only path to true humility

Obama’s approach to evildoers echoes Gandhi’s fatuous and muddleheaded pleas to his “friend” Hitler