September 2, 2015 / 18 Elul, 5775

Home » InDepth » Op-Eds »

Are All Dead Children Created Equal?

467976-b437d904-1dd3-11e4-96c6-79c9953f9ece

For Hamas and its supporters screaming “Free Gaza” at the top of their lungs, children, dead or alive, are just another propaganda weapon in the arsenal of terrorist theocracy.

They are eager and willing to let Hamas go on killing Jewish and Muslim children in the name of its war.

– See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/are-all-dead-children-created-equal.html#sthash.XlasBesb.dpuf

About the Author: Daniel Greenfield is an Israeli born blogger and columnist, and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. His work covers American, European and Israeli politics as well as the War on Terror. His writing can be found at http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/ These opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Jewish Press.

25 Responses to “Are All Dead Children Created Equal?”

1. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

2. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

3. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

4. Bethe Hart says:

you would think christians would be more concerned about the horrid deaths of christian children instead of the deaths of muslim children who died instantly and weren’t beheaded or buried alive. The world has gone mad!!

5. Bethe Hart says:

6. Bethe Hart says:

7. Sue Johnson says:

This is so tragic. And the world does not care. But if they were palestinian children, it would be a different story.

8. Sue Johnson says:

9. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

10. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

11. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

12. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

13. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

14. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

15. Paul W. Howe says:

UN & all else only cant do multi-tasking all concetration on Gaza being attack by Israel… evilness isnt it…

16. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

17. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

18. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

19. Red Stag says:

Why would you think that Bethe Hart, the death of any child is hart breaking no matter what the parents of those children may believe Christian, Muslim or anything inbetween. The radical monsters who do this need to be stopped.

20. What a sad world . All children are equal in the eyes of God that’s how the world should see but they don’t . I agree with Agustin the media needs to stop and get it strait

21. David Grim says:

Yea where is the Muslim outrage for these innocent people. Also missed the Muslim march against ISIS.

22. That seems to be true, where are the thousands and thousands of protestors and angry people?????

23. Anand Prasad says:

Yes sister ,Lyn myers God is mourning

24. Anand Prasad says:

Real face of Islam

President Obama in the fog.
US Says It Doesn’t Even Know How Many Americans Live in West Bank
The Palestinians have desecrated Joseph's Tomb on more than one occasion.

The purpose of an attack on Joseph’s Tomb is to murder Jews at prayer and destroy a Jewish holy site

Broken Telephone

A nuclear Khomenist Tehran will be a threat to Western democracies and to Jerusalem in particular

Major Monster, "Shirley Temper" looking at the cameraman.

The MONSTERS of Nebi Saleh know well the damning, visceral impact of powerful, deceitful imagery.

Proud Members of Jewish Voice for Peace

Jewish Voice for Peace openly supports BDS movement against ALL of Israel & ending the Jewish State.

In recent years, there has been a big push to grow and develop American Football here in Israel.

Unlike Judaism & Christianity which honors “truth,” Islam pursues “Taqiyya,” strategic lying

Yashar Lachayal’s mission is to learn what IDF soldiers’ need and get it to them when they need it.

Corbyn leading the Britain’s Labour Party polls, describes Hamas & Hizbullah as England’s “friends.”

The convicted murderer was released from Israeli prison with more than two dozen other sociopaths

JCF is a donor/supporter of The New Israel Fund which supports BDS & wants IDF soldiers prosecuted

The ‘Peace Industry’ promotes its adherents; weak leaders, both military & political, is the result

The conundrum for US Labor Zionists: Lobbying for Iran deal while Israel’s Left lobby’s against it.

What does the Torah want from our small nation described as “they who struggle with God & with men”?

Mr. Nadler’s support for the deal is a naked political gift to a president who has defied logic in his quest to reinvent international affairs according to his ideological inclinations.