August 4, 2015 / 19 Av, 5775

Home » InDepth » Op-Eds »

Are All Dead Children Created Equal?

467976-b437d904-1dd3-11e4-96c6-79c9953f9ece

For Hamas and its supporters screaming “Free Gaza” at the top of their lungs, children, dead or alive, are just another propaganda weapon in the arsenal of terrorist theocracy.

They are eager and willing to let Hamas go on killing Jewish and Muslim children in the name of its war.

– See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/are-all-dead-children-created-equal.html#sthash.XlasBesb.dpuf

About the Author: Daniel Greenfield is an Israeli born blogger and columnist, and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. His work covers American, European and Israeli politics as well as the War on Terror. His writing can be found at http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/ These opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Jewish Press.

25 Responses to “Are All Dead Children Created Equal?”

1. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

2. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

3. I stand up. I reach out. I am crying. I am aware now. Always aware of this.

4. Bethe Hart says:

you would think christians would be more concerned about the horrid deaths of christian children instead of the deaths of muslim children who died instantly and weren’t beheaded or buried alive. The world has gone mad!!

5. Bethe Hart says:

6. Bethe Hart says:

7. Sue Johnson says:

This is so tragic. And the world does not care. But if they were palestinian children, it would be a different story.

8. Sue Johnson says:

9. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

10. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

11. They are equal but media different Yazidi and Arab Christians been killed and buried alive by those Muslim jihadist .

12. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

13. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

14. My heart broke when I read this . It’s true but so wrond. I stand and I’ll pray

15. Paul W. Howe says:

UN & all else only cant do multi-tasking all concetration on Gaza being attack by Israel… evilness isnt it…

16. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

17. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

18. 江律师 says:

Religion of Hypocrisy

19. Red Stag says:

Why would you think that Bethe Hart, the death of any child is hart breaking no matter what the parents of those children may believe Christian, Muslim or anything inbetween. The radical monsters who do this need to be stopped.

20. What a sad world . All children are equal in the eyes of God that’s how the world should see but they don’t . I agree with Agustin the media needs to stop and get it strait

21. David Grim says:

Yea where is the Muslim outrage for these innocent people. Also missed the Muslim march against ISIS.

22. That seems to be true, where are the thousands and thousands of protestors and angry people?????

23. Anand Prasad says:

Yes sister ,Lyn myers God is mourning

24. Anand Prasad says:

Real face of Islam

Meir Ettinger in a previous arrest.
Shin Bet Arrests Grandson of Meir Kahane for ‘Nationalist Crimes’
David Menachem Gordon

David was many things: Brother, son, grandson, nephew, uncle, cousin, talmid, comrade, AND a WARRIOR

Graffiti at Duma home that was torched in Samara.

Some Israelis seem to have forgotten no one has yet tracked down the murderers of Ali Bawabsheh.

On-The-Bookshelf-logo

Aside from my own 485-page tome on the subject, Red Army, I think Jamie Glazov did an excellent job at framing things in United in Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror.

Saltsman-073115

“Isn’t it enough that the whole world hates us? WHy do we have to hate each other?”

Who said Kerry won no concessions from Iran? He secured pistachios and Beluga caviar for America!

In 2015, Israel’s fertility rate (3+ births per woman) is higher than all Arab countries except 3

The New Israel Fund, as usual, condemns the State of Israel rather than condemning a horrible act.

I sought a Muslim group that claims to preach a peaceful and accepting posture of Islam, Ahmadiyya

While Orthodox men are encouraged to achieve and celebrated for it, Orthodox women too often are not

Jonathan remember, as long as you’re denied your right to come home to Israel you’re still in prison

Reports of a dead baby, a devastated family, and indications of a gloating attacker.

“The fear of being exposed publicly is the only thing that will stop people,” observed Seewald.

“Yesha” and Binyamin Regional Council leaders said the attack “is not the path of Jews in Judea and Samaria.”

The occasion? The rarely performed mitzvah of pidyon peter chamor: Redemption of a firstborn donkey.

American leftists have a pathological self-inflicted blindness to the dangers of political Islam

Hillary should THANK Trump; By dominating the news he’s overshadowed the implosion of her campaign