This beautiful “arrangement” (as easy as an Alef Bais Vase” can be simply assembled and is sure to be the most popular bunch of flowers. All it takes is a trip to the candy store, and let your creativity blossom, as you fill the skewers with candy. As an added bonus these flowers are sure to stay looking fresh throughout Yom Tov…unless they’re not eaten first.
Assortment of soft candies that can easily be put on skewers (ex. Fruit gems, sour star candies, etc )
Styrofoam Plastic grass, moss, leaves or silk flowers to cover Styrofoam (craft stores)
Heavy rocks (to prevent bouquet from tipping)
1. Place rocks in planter
2. To assemble the skewers in the planter you will need to anchor them so they stand.
4. Arrange candies on skewers.
5. Position skewers in planter.
2 Glass Vases one to be placed within the other
Flowers to coordinate with jelly beans
1. Place flowers and water in the smaller vase
2. Place small vase in larger vase
3. Surround the smaller vase with jelly beans (mixed or layered)