Anti-Semitic hackers are threatening to “Erase Israel from the Internet” on Sunday, April 7 in an organized campaign to take down Israeli web sites.

Israel is a favorite cyber target of hackers and anti-Semites worldwide, and Israel, for the most part, has managed to repel most of the more serious attacks.

Advertisement

This is also not the first time that “Anonymous” hackers threatened an organized attack to take down Israeli websites from the internet. But the last time they didn’t succeed in taking down anything.

Advertisement

4 COMMENTS

  1. Israel pushes the attacks back. Apparently the proxy attacks coming mainly from the United States and Indonesia register sites. Assault damages are quite unnoticed and rare. Israeli defense on official sites are quite good. Israeli hackers are attacking back and knock down sites which are identified with those who attack Israel. Israel has advantage over her enemies. Now her enemies cleared the way of Israeli hackers to attack their site. Hundreds of Iranian, Syrian, Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan, Indonesian and others disabled in the last 20 hours.

  2. Israel Anti Hackers force had published few linkage and sites of the anony-mouse anti-Israel hackers. It seems that 90% of the Anony-mouses are from Muslims states and the other 10% are Muslims living in Europe. Only few detained in America.
    Hackers that are participating:
    Mauritania Attacker (AnonGhost & Mauritania HaCker Team).
    HUrr! c4nE (ajax Team).
    Hitcher (MLA – Muslim Liberation Army).
    SAW-19, X-Line, V! rus No! r (Moroccan Hackers).
    Foxy, MR@T0RJAN (Gaza Hacker Team & Gaza Security Team).
    PLiiiJl (Anonymous Syria).
    ExDeaTH, Jihad (X-BLACKERZ INC).
    DzPhoenix (Devil Zone Team).
    Ouali Bouziad (Algerian Hacker).
    Saber Dz (Algerian Hacker).
    Dr.spam (Moroccan Hacker).
    X-Line (Moroccan Hackers).
    V! rus No! r (Moroccan Hackers).
    SAW-19 (Moroccan Hackers).
    Evil Dz Haxor (Algerian Hacker).

    A short list of Teams that are in #OpIsrael provided by AnonGhost.
    AnonGhost
    Mauritania HaCker Team.
    Ajax Team
    MLA
    Moroccan Hackerz
    Gaza Hacker Team & Gaza Security Team.
    Anonymous Syria
    ZHC
    The Hacker Army.
    X-BLACKERZ INC
    Devil Zone Team.
    Moroccan Hackers

  3. Israel pushes the attacks back. Apparently the proxy attacks coming mainly from the United States and Indonesia register sites. Assault damages are quite unnoticed and rare. Israeli defense on official sites are quite good. Israeli hackers are attacking back and knock down sites which are identified with those who attack Israel. Israel has advantage over her enemies. Now her enemies cleared the way of Israeli hackers to attack their site. Hundreds of Iranian, Syrian, Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan, Indonesian and others disabled in the last 20 hours.

  4. Israel Anti Hackers force had published few linkage and sites of the anony-mouse anti-Israel hackers. It seems that 90% of the Anony-mouses are from Muslims states and the other 10% are Muslims living in Europe. Only few detained in America.
    Hackers that are participating:
    Mauritania Attacker (AnonGhost & Mauritania HaCker Team).
    HUrr! c4nE (ajax Team).
    Hitcher (MLA – Muslim Liberation Army).
    SAW-19, X-Line, V! rus No! r (Moroccan Hackers).
    Foxy, MR@T0RJAN (Gaza Hacker Team & Gaza Security Team).
    PLiiiJl (Anonymous Syria).
    ExDeaTH, Jihad (X-BLACKERZ INC).
    DzPhoenix (Devil Zone Team).
    Ouali Bouziad (Algerian Hacker).
    Saber Dz (Algerian Hacker).
    Dr.spam (Moroccan Hacker).
    X-Line (Moroccan Hackers).
    V! rus No! r (Moroccan Hackers).
    SAW-19 (Moroccan Hackers).
    Evil Dz Haxor (Algerian Hacker).

    A short list of Teams that are in #OpIsrael provided by AnonGhost.
    AnonGhost
    Mauritania HaCker Team.
    Ajax Team
    MLA
    Moroccan Hackerz
    Gaza Hacker Team & Gaza Security Team.
    Anonymous Syria
    ZHC
    The Hacker Army.
    X-BLACKERZ INC
    Devil Zone Team.
    Moroccan Hackers

Comments are closed.

Loading Facebook Comments ...