December 9, 2016 / 9 Kislev, 5777
News & Views
The Migdal Ohr Mishpachton MISHPACHTONIM – Israel’s Children are Your Children.

Support Migdal Ohr by purchasing letters in the Torah Scroll that will be written in honor of Rabbi Grossman’s 70th Birthday.

Egypt Crushes Hamas, Plans All-Out War on Sinai Terrorists

Israel, for a change, can sit back, enjoy the show and watch Egypt do what the world would not let the IDF do – massive destruction of Hamas smuggling tunnels and all-out war against terror in the Sinai.

Printer-Ready Page Layout
Egyptian army soldiers are part of an air-land offensive against Hamas, Al Qaeda and other jihad terrorists in the Sinai Peninsula

“The motivation of Hamas and jihadi elements from Sinai to launch attacks against Israel is increasing,” INSS thinks.

Hamas is suffering from a fallout with the Syrian regime and Iran. Under the presumption that Israel and Egypt are sharing intelligence information on an unprecedented level, the greatest gift to the world as a result of the ouster of Morsi could be Egypt’s guns aimed at Hamas and other terrorists in the Sinai,

Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

About the Author: Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu is a graduate in journalism and economics from The George Washington University. He has worked as a cub reporter in rural Virginia and as senior copy editor for major Canadian metropolitan dailies. Tzvi wrote for Arutz Sheva for several years before joining the Jewish Press.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Imported and Older Comments:

1. JohnBias says:

I love Israel in my heart and I hope Hamas would be defeated by Israel and Eygpt.

2. I wonder if Turkey will attempt to send in a flotilla?

3. John Bias says:

4. MoeAbadi says:

I Hope Israel and the new egyptian government work together to eliminate these radicals from this earth along with their pathetic ideology. I’m muslim and they’re not…these people are savages!

5. CynLee says:

Such Great News from Egypt! We may get our Ally Back – but, then Obama will stop sending them checks & weapons..

6. OngTeowCheng080 says:

Goodhamas is been bashed and sacked from left and right

7. Moe Abadi says:

I Hope Israel and the new egyptian government work together to eliminate these radicals from this earth along with their pathetic ideology. I'm muslim and they're not…these people are savages!

8. Cynthia Napolitano says:

9. Goodhamas is been bashed and sacked from left and right

10. CaseyMyers says:

This is just one of the reasons why I support the Egyptian military’s power grab. The Hamas terrorists thought they had it made when Morsi lead Egypt, the military won’t tolerate these POS terrorists.

11. Casey Myers says:

This is just one of the reasons why I support the Egyptian military's power grab. The Hamas terrorists thought they had it made when Morsi lead Egypt, the military won't tolerate these POS terrorists.

12. JackCrawford says:

I’m not sure there are moderate Muslims anymore than I am sure there are no moderate Nazis, but obviously some are better than others. I am with the Egyptian military.

13. I'm not sure there are moderate Muslims anymore than I am sure there are no moderate Nazis, but obviously some are better than others. I am with the Egyptian military.

14. DavedDeGregoreo says:

Nice for a change to not have to see our men and women doing all the work…

15. Dave DiGregorio says:

Nice for a change to not have to see our men and women doing all the work…

16. JohnMitchell620 says:

Brilliant

17. Michelle Childs says:

Maybe they realy do want change?
    We will see I suppose.

18. Dwan P Jones says:

a front to get more american tax cash….

19. Michelle Childs says:

realy? Obama is mad. ….. hes not supporting this action by the Egyptians

20. RamiKanzen says:

There is no doubt the Egyptian military is receiving tacit support from Israel.

21. Rami Kanzen says:

There is no doubt the Egyptian military is receiving tacit support from Israel.

22. I'M HAPPY TO SEE EGYPT TRYING TO CLAIM THEIR FREEDOM AND TRYING TO ELIMINATE THE RADICALS

23. I'M HAPPY TO SEE EGYPT TRYING TO CLAIM THEIR FREEDOM AND TRYING TO ELIMINATE THE RADICALS

24. Barry Jones says:

Don't be too confidant of a good outcome. Check what Isaiah said first, Isaiah 19:4.

25. Barry Jones says:

26. LarrySingleton521 says:

Why didn’t I read this before? I was laughing out loud as I read this. Practically doing backflips. Wow. THIS is what I like to hear.

27. LarrySingleton521 says:

Also; Over 800 tunnels. Is it just me or is anybody else getting that lightbulb over their head thinking about what kind of “Intelligence” went into finding these things. I would LOVE to hear a “behind the scenes” on this story and the anatomy of exactly What went down and When when it came to the military finally deciding “enough is enough”. Wasn’t Sisi handpicked by Morsi?

28. Larry Singleton says:

Why didn't I read this before? I was laughing out loud as I read this. Practically doing backflips. Wow. THIS is what I like to hear.

29. Larry Singleton says:

Also; Over 800 tunnels. Is it just me or is anybody else getting that lightbulb over their head thinking about what kind of "Intelligence" went into finding these things. I would LOVE to hear a "behind the scenes" on this story and the anatomy of exactly What went down and When when it came to the military finally deciding "enough is enough". Wasn't Sisi handpicked by Morsi?

Police on the scene at Giza blast Friday 12-9-16
Bomb Kills 6 Police Near Pyramids [video]

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/news/egypt-crushes-hamas-plans-all-out-war-on-sinai-terrorists/2013/07/14/