Latest update: March 20th, 2012
Then I emailed Doug a couple of questions from my boss:
1. Are you influenced by Lou Reed and the Ramones?
2. Where in Queens did you go to school? (He’s from Forest Hills)
3. Where did you go to high school, yeshiva, college?
Followed by my own, which came in response to an inquiry I had received from him moments before:
4. What are you doing up at 2:30 am NYC time?
1. Can’t stand Lou Reed, especially after the album he just released with Metallica. Can’t mess with The Ramones cause I would be out of a job without them.
2. I grew up in Florida and I went to Hebrew Academy Miami for all 2 years of high school.
3. Went to Touro College
4. I have a HUGE meeting in the morning that I’m not allowed to talk about yet and I can’t sleep!
Now you know everything I know.Yori Yanover
About the Author: Yori Yanover has been a working journalist since age 17, before he enlisted and worked for Ba'Machane Nachal. Since then he has worked for Israel Shelanu, the US supplement of Yedioth, JCN18.com, USAJewish.com, Lubavitch News Service, Arutz 7 (as DJ on the high seas), and the Grand Street News. He has published Dancing and Crying, a colorful and intimate portrait of the last two years in the life of the late Lubavitch Rebbe, (in Hebrew), and two fun books in English: The Cabalist's Daughter: A Novel of Practical Messianic Redemption, and How Would God REALLY Vote.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.