December 7, 2016 / 7 Kislev, 5777
News & Views
The Migdal Ohr Mishpachton MISHPACHTONIM – Israel’s Children are Your Children.

Support Migdal Ohr by purchasing letters in the Torah Scroll that will be written in honor of Rabbi Grossman’s 70th Birthday.

Scarlett Johansson’s Silence Enrages ‘Boycott SodaStream’ Campaign

The world’s most enticing woman inadvertently is exposing the BDS as being bad for Arabs.

Printer-Ready Page Layout
Pro-Arab websites such as Electronic Intifada have gone on emergency alert to control the damage that Johansson has inadvertently caused the BDS campaign.

Photo Credit: SodaStream

Kat Stoeffel wrote in New York Magazine this week that after she handed a bottle of seltzer from her SodaStream machine to her co-host at a holiday party, a “left-wing reporter said to the vodka drinkers, ‘enjoy your Palestinian blood cocktails.’”

Stoeffel, who now says she tells friends that her machine was a gift rather than having to own up to the truth hat she actually bought something from that awful factory occupied by Palestinian Authority workers, offered another nice quote.

“A lefty journalist friend of mine in Tel Aviv has a machine he keeps under his kitchen sink so that he doesn’t get embarrassed when other lefties come over for dinner,” said Ali Gharib, a reporter covering Middle East issues.

That is how ridiculous the Bash Israel crowd looks when it tries to keep up a fashion that gets uglier with time.

One of these days, when Intel, or Google or some other high-tech company in Israel realizes that they could a lot more good for Arabs by locating in Judea and Samaria and employing Palestinian Authority workers, the BDS can start boycotting computers.

But by that time, the Boycott folks will have gone the way of the peace process because SodaStream, soon with Johansson’s help, has done more for peaceful co-existence than anyone else.

In case you missed Johansson’s promo, here it is:

Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

About the Author: Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu is a graduate in journalism and economics from The George Washington University. He has worked as a cub reporter in rural Virginia and as senior copy editor for major Canadian metropolitan dailies. Tzvi wrote for Arutz Sheva for several years before joining the Jewish Press.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Imported and Older Comments:

1. DixieVangelisti says:

Sounds like we’re back in Junior High School again “with the girls”. It just got very childish. Grow up and get a job like the SodaStream employees.

2. MichaelMostofsky says:

3. Sounds like we're back in Junior High School again "with the girls". It just got very childish. Grow up and get a job like the SodaStream employees.

4. I say that they should be employing robots and jews. Let the arabs feed themselves. Enough trying to satisfy the haters. MOVE ON ALREADY

5. redmax2003 says:

I think her mother is Jewish making her Jewish believe it or not!

6. I LOVE MY SODA STREAM!!!

I think her mother is Jewish making her Jewish believe it or not!

8. JonatanStanczak says:

“Oxfam slams Scarlett Johansson over SodaStream ad campaign” http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.570292

9. LaniLowell says:

Scarlett’s silence that is.

10. "Oxfam slams Scarlett Johansson over SodaStream ad campaign" http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.570292

11. Lani Lowell says:

That would be the NY you

12. Lani Lowell says:

Scarlett's silence that is.

13. ErezSela says:

Daniel the chips inside your pc are made in Israel, if you are going to boycott Israel do not use your pc, and rid us from your world wide web stupidity.

14. Daniel Quinn says:

The movement to boycott and divest from Israeli apartheid is hardly affected by the publicity-seeking actions of a second-rate actress. Entire governments are withdrawing their financial support from Israel as have much more well-respected and intelligent individuals such as Alice Walker and Stephen Hawking. Ms. Johansson's box office failures will continue apace. And so shall the noble cause of BDS.

15. MichelleRod says:

give the filistines their own country and with no access to or from Israel – not for work, food, medicines, hospitals, electricity which they get foc, water)and see how long they last, pathetic little wimps hiding behind females skirts the BDS should pack up and go home or fight serious battles for the down trodden in Syria, Pakistan, Iran and all those other scum filled camel loving terrorist countries

16. Erez Sela says:

17. Michelle Rod says:

18. LizaTilley192 says:

its about time they faced up to the fact that they are just a bunch of losers. total losers.

19. Liza Tilley says:

20. ErezSela says:

Imagine my surprise when I saw that a dumb cow commented on my post, my surprise was doubled when I discovered it was a dumb racist cow.

21. MichelleRod says:

Erez Sela – I had the same dumb racist cow commenting on mine … amazing how low the americans have stooped since the buma is in the WH

22. MichelleRod says:

Kristina Leffy – I am disgusting? that means you are pro camel loving terrorists. Wonder why I am not surprised…. I mean .. Hollywood – is that even in the real world? And I suppose 9/11 also only happened in a movie

23. ErezSela says:

Michelle Rod – naaa 99% of them are great people, I have alot of friends there, its that 1 rejected % of people that act like her.

24. MichelleRod says:

Erez Sela don’t agree about the 99% and of course there are great peeps there, have plenty friends myself over there. But the problem is the WH which gives them the go ahead to behave like they do

25. ErezSela says:

And she is not American btw

26. MichelleRod says:

Erez Sela Manchester is no better

27. ErezSela says:

Michelle Rod the United Kingdom is a whole different story, their laws are turning into the sharia law’s in some area’s.

28. MichelleRod says:

Erez Sela I am so not racist – I have been to Arab countries where I have worked with Arabs who work for Israeli companies, I have friends from all religions in Israel, that is the difference – we who understand what is right and what is wrong and those who are brainwashed and can’t think for themselves.

29. ErezSela says:

Michelle Rod my last comment was not directed to you, it was directed for kristines last comment, it made her delete all of her comments.

30. ErezSela says:

Kristina Leffy Unlike you I am not racist, I have arab friends here in Israel, you are just plain stupid and you actually represent pretty well the BDS movement, I hope more people will see your last comment and understand exactly what the BDS movement stands for. this comment was a reply to Kristina Leffy, a BDS supporter that mentioned how she hates jew’s, she deleted all her posts after this reply

31. Erez Sela says:

32. Michelle Rod says:

33. Michelle Rod says:

34. Erez Sela says:

35. Michelle Rod says:

Erez Sela don't agree about the 99% and of course there are great peeps there, have plenty friends myself over there. But the problem is the WH which gives them the go ahead to behave like they do

36. Erez Sela says:

And she is not American btw

37. Michelle Rod says:

Erez Sela Manchester is no better

38. Erez Sela says:

Michelle Rod the United Kingdom is a whole different story, their laws are turning into the sharia law's in some area's.

39. Erez Sela says:

40. GilGilman says:

I haven’t bought a SodaStream yet. I want to make sure it comes from Mishor Adumim. Any way to do that?

41. Michelle Rod says:

Erez Sela I am so not racist – I have been to Arab countries where I have worked with Arabs who work for Israeli companies, I have friends from all religions in Israel, that is the difference – we who understand what is right and what is wrong and those who are brainwashed and can't think for themselves.

42. writenut525 says:

When I think of the opposing peoples of Isreal and their gorilla media tactics, I can’t help but think of
    PInky and the Brain….Narf!

43. Erez Sela says:

44. ChaimMosheBergstein says:

it isn’t their country. there was never such a country!
    they have no history with the land, except that when
    Jews started coming back and brought economic opportunity
    Arabs started coming from Syria, Tunisia,iraq etc..for the new
    jobs.
    before then it was a wasteland with a few landowners and Bedouins.

45. Moishe Pupik says:

Daniel Quinn – Second rate actress? based on what? What kind of boorish nonsense is that? Why do you have to insult her art to make your point? Who raised you? Wolves? Apologize at once to Scarlett, or you'll have to answer to ME!

46. JackieRozell says:

I suppose if the Palestinians are working, making a decent wage, happy with their lives, feeding their families, it’s harder to recruit their children to be suicide bombers.

@Michelle Rod: I am Native American, of the First People. I stand with Israel.

47. JudyShapiro says:

Scarlett Johansson=Mensch.
    She understands and acknowledges the ANTI SEMITISM of the BDS Boycott Divest Sanction Racists.
    SodaStream made a wise choice.

48. Gil Gilman says:

I haven't bought a SodaStream yet. I want to make sure it comes from Mishor Adumim. Any way to do that?

49. Gil Gilman says:

I must add..who gives a rip about Oxfam? It seems that when you organize for even seemingly worthwhile purposes, the organizers and the organized all seem to think you owe them something, rather than them owing you something. They think they own your body, your brain, and your mouth. Just another reason that I am an independent in every way possible. Truth stands on its own against all comers and doesn't ned cheerleaders and a bandwagon to gain the upper hand.

50. Gil Gilman says:

When I think of the opposing peoples of Isreal and their gorilla media tactics, I can't help but think of
    PInky and the Brain….Narf!

52. Daniel – you are a f*cking idiot !!!!!

53. let them divest. Israel is Blessed by G-D A-lMighty and is independent economically. Its' innovations give life and pleasure to those who benefit from Israe-l such as the latest biotech advances.
    Israe-l is not apartheid Arab countries are!
    in Israe-l there are Arab mks all arabs vote,but among muslim arabs only arabs have rights and only muslims can vote.
    the arabs of samaria insist on not having one Jew live among them,
    they aren't just apartheid they are worse than Nazis.
    lying duplicitous arabs do evil and accuse the Jews of their own crimes.
    if you are a Christian ask yourself-why are Christians murdered in arab muslim lands? why in Bethlehem have the 80% of population that were Christian dwindled to 20%%.because of muslim love?
    muslim democracy?
    hypocrites all of you!
    Israe-l will prosper and your economies will tank

54. it isn't their country. there was never such a country!
    they have no history with the land, except that when
    Jews started coming back and brought economic opportunity
    Arabs started coming from Syria, Tunisia,iraq etc..for the new
    jobs.
    before then it was a wasteland with a few landowners and Bedouins.

55. Daniel,

YoU are the most stupid idiot.
    Have you ever been to Israel to experience the truth?
    NO? so you fall in line with what the Arabs have to say. What those Jew hating scum have to say.
    I suggest that you, and others like you, should pay a visit to Israel, and see for yourself the truth, not the lies of the Arabs and some academics who fal in line with others, but have never been to israel to learn the truth.
    Visit Israel, and you will become an ambassador for IIsrael. not acccept all the lies. Remember what the Nazi Goebbels said. "The bigger the lie, the more often told, the more the world will believe it.
    "A yiou and others like you accept the Arab Nazi propaganda.

56. SteveBrown964 says:

Gil Gilman – Moreover, I’d like to see Oxfam’s ROI on the % of every dollar that actually goes to charitable events. I’ll bet they’re right up there with the United Way and other money hungry organizations that devour a majority % of donations and send a pittance to the supposed targets of their “charity.”

57. I suppose if the Palestinians are working, making a decent wage, happy with their lives, feeding their families, it's harder to recruit their children to be suicide bombers.

@Michelle Rod: I am Native American, of the First People. I stand with Israel.

58. Judy Shapiro says:

Scarlett Johansson=Mensch.
    SodaStream made a wise choice.

59. Steve Brown says:

Gil Gilman – Moreover, I'd like to see Oxfam's ROI on the % of every dollar that actually goes to charitable events. I'll bet they're right up there with the United Way and other money hungry organizations that devour a majority % of donations and send a pittance to the supposed targets of their "charity."

60. DorithCarmeli405 says:

61. Artur Dvořák says:

Stephen HAwking clearly stated, that he is pro-Israeli, stop this propaganda pls 🙂

62. Daniel Quinn says:

Chaim Moshe Bergstein: Recall the words of the ancient Hebrew prophet Amos who proclaimed woe unto Israel for its great injustice and oppression of the poor. Zionist apartheid is anathema to ethical Judaism. BDS is here to stay: May justice roll down like a mighty river, and righteousness like an everlasting stream.

63. As stated in the article, there was one Pal. worker who said he was enslaved and his name was not given. I do not remember who it was and where I read it, but someone tried to identify this worker and asked for information about him. It turned out there was no such person!

64. EstebanSperberFrankel says:

The best resources are human, the arab and the BDS they live from petro dollars and are jelous of Israel’s succes.Scarlet go forwards, doesn’t leasen this dead hunger peaple (muertos de hambre).

65. AlanRockman says:

Too bad, though, Judy…that she is also a diehard supporter of that anti-Semite Obama. Still, got to give her some credit on this one.

66. Daniel Quinn says:

Artur Dvořák — Wrong. Fact check and do your homework. The text of a letter sent from Hawking to the organisers of the high-profile conference in Jerusalem, clearly states that he was withdrawing from the conference in order to respect the call for a boycott by Palestinian academics.

The full text of the letter, dated 3 May, said: "I accepted the invitation to the Presidential Conference with the intention that this would not only allow me to express my opinion on the prospects for a peace settlement but also because it would allow me to lecture on the West Bank. However, I have received a number of emails from Palestinian academics. They are unanimous that I should respect the boycott. In view of this, I must withdraw from the conference. Had I attended, I would have stated my opinion that the policy of the present Israeli government is likely to lead to disaster."

67. The best resources are human, the arab and the BDS they live from petro dollars and are jelous of Israel's succes.Scarlet go forwards, doesn't leasen this dead hunger peaple (muertos de hambre).

68. Alan Rockman says:

69. Alan Rockman says:

Those who support BDS are cheating the Nazi parties of the world of their money. Owe up, Daniel Quinn.

TO BE ANTI-ISRAEL IS TO BE ANTI-JEWISH. CASE CLOSED.

70. AlanRockman says:

Daniel Quinn you should go and join your Uncle Adolf. He’s waiting for you and the rest of the anti-Semites who support BDS.

71. Molly Myers says:

I have a mac.

72. Molly Myers says:

Alan Rockman. Sorry, Alan, I am Jewish and don't support Israel. 🙂

73. Alan Rockman says:

Daniel Quinn you should go and join your Uncle Adolf. He's waiting for you and the rest of the anti-Semites who support BDS.

74. Alan Rockman says:

But Nazis will die…better face up to that, you Jew-hating SOB.

75. Alan Rockman says:

Daniel Quinn Sod off, Nazi boy. You're a Jew-hating POS…

And…if you're so gung ho about Imperialist this and Imperialist that, Schicklgruber, you need to abandon your US hovel and go home to Ireland.

Why?

Because gutless, stupid, hypocrite Fascist that you are, YOU ARE ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING NATIVE AMERICAN LAND.

Go home and get stuffed, Quinn.

ALL ISRAEL-HATERS ARE JEW-HATERS PERIOD. End of story.

76. Alan Rockman says:

Thanks for proving how really stupid and cowardly you are, Quinn the Nazi…Yes, Israeli Jews can CRITICIZE Israel. Try being a Palestinian Christian, Queer or Minority criticizing Hamas or the PA…Oh, I can't hear you Quinn…and I sure can't hear them either – because they'd be murdered if they tried.

But hey, you're a Nazi, period…and a gutless, hypocritical lying one at that.

77. Alan Rockman says:

Oh btw Quinn, when might you be vacating the land YOU OCCUPY, buddy. There's an Apache family I know that has more rights to it than you'll ever have. Or are you such a phony…like most Nazis are.

78. Alan Rockman says:

Daniel Quinn Yes, I can tell you worked in Gaza because you are a Nazi. If you're queer too, you probably closeted yourself because they would have hanged your dainty, gutless ass at a moment's notice. And of course, you are NOT a Christian for if you were, you wouldn't be able to practice your faith without being tortured – or worse.

But yet, you refuse to leave the USA even though you ILLEGALLY OCCUPY Indian land. Indians whom YOUR relatives, not mine, murdered and stole that land from…much more so than any bogus bull you can claim about Jews occupying their own land that was legally theirs since almost the beginning of time.

The NAZI label sticks firmly, Quinn. And by the way, why are you using a computer? The main components are made in Israel, you dumbass gutless wonder.

Begone, bilge rat. Your Uncle Schicklgruber awaits …go find a drone strike and be buried under it, jerk.

LOL.

79. Alan Rockman says:

Daniel Quinn Take your own advice, Fascist pig, and sod off. If anyone needs to lose weight and get some brain matter in place, it is you, Jew-hater.

Frankly, you're a coward. You won't leave the states because you truly know what'll be in store for you if you moved to the toilet bowl known as Gaza. You won't do the right thing by leaving land your family ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED, driving away truly innocent (unlike your Palestinian scum) people, and you're just a little stupid boy who probably gets his jollies off of reading "Mein Kampf".

Honestly, you can shove mondoweiss up your ass. To me, it is about as relevant – and intelligent – as the Koran – which is not at all.
    But hey, you've wasted enough of my time, idiot. Go throw your MADE IN ISRAEL PC out the window – and go join Hitler. He wants – and loves – you, Quinn.

80. Alan Rockman says:

All that Quinn the Nazi can do is spew. Hate of Jews, and his own cowardice in oh-so-many-ways. Heck, he doesn't even have the cojones to throw a Kashrut computer out the window. Or to feel guilt over what he and his kind did to Native Americans.

But I've truly had enough of his Hitlerian rubbish. He's flushed down the toilet along with his fellow Nazis.

81. bobhunt45 says:

supporting any JEWISH cause is uncalled for. Jews are no better than the Nazis. they are barbaric in their treatment of Arabs.

82. bobhunt45 says:

you’re a slim ball moron Erez

you're a slim ball moron Erez

85. ErezSela says:

bobhunt45 come on bob, I am not afraid to show who I really am, why are you?

86. Erez Sela says:

bobhunt45 come on bob, I am not afraid to show who I really am, why are you?

87. MaryHale909 says:

you are so fraudy it'[s not even funny..they are the smartest people..are you a nazi mr. it’s the arabs who treat the Jewish people badly..you think we are blind..

88. Mary Hale says:

you are so fraudy it'[s not even funny..they are the smartest people..are you a nazi mr. it's the arabs who treat the Jewish people badly..you think we are blind..

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman (C) seen during a visit to the North Front Command.
Liberman: We’re Blocking Smuggled Weapons of Mass Destruction from Syria to Hezbollah

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/news/scarlett-johanssons-silence-enrages-boycott-sodastream-campaign/2014/01/23/