– Half a dozens soldiers and police officers were wounded by rocks in Tekoa, southeast of Efrat, and a woman soldier was lightly injured near Ofra in Samaria;
– Four Arab terrorists, planning to stab a soldier, were arrested th Gush Etzion junction, one mile south of Efrat;
– An improvised bomb and a semi-automatic rifle were found on Arabs in Samaria;
– Two Arabs burst through a police checkpoint at Karnei Shomron and tried to run them down. One of the terrorists was shot and wounded moderately;
– Another Arab crashed his stolen vehicle into another car near Karnei Shomron. He flew on foot.
–Other than dozens of other attacks, some of which were not reported because no one was injured, President Barack Obama can be rest assured that the Palestinian Authority maintained peace and quiet.
About the Author: Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu is a graduate in journalism and economics from The George Washington University. He has worked as a cub reporter in rural Virginia and as senior copy editor for major Canadian metropolitan dailies. Tzvi wrote for Arutz Sheva for several years before joining the Jewish Press.
You might also be interested in:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.