web analytics

Calendar Of Events

10 Heshvan 5776 – October 22, 2015

It’s My Opinion: What Can We Do?

Yes, prayer, charity, and mitzvot are fundamental tenets of our faith, but the community wanted to do more and show some hands-on manifestation of solidarity with Israel.

Former Israeli Ambassador Ayalon Visits Hebrew Academy

In cooperation with WIZO, the Women’s International Zionist Organization, former Israeli ambassador Danny Ayalon visited the Hebrew Academy (RASG) and spoke to students in...

NCSY Southern Region Launches ‘Shabbat Around The World’

In the coming weeks, teens from around Southern Region will be invited to enjoy other themed Shabbat experiences – Latin, Moroccan, Israeli, and more.

Chabad Chayil Initiates GROW Enrichment Program

Through the GROW program children become kinder people, opening their minds to others’ perspectives and their hearts to others’ feelings and needs.

LA Acknowledges Hungary Program To Refurbish Synagogues And Cemeteries

2 Heshvan 5776 – October 14, 2015
The president advised during the meeting that Hungary has committed over eight million dollars to the refurbishing of synagogues and cemeteries.

RASG Hebrew Academy Holds Pre-Sukkot Spectacular

30 Tishri 5776 – October 12, 2015
His mini-sukkah made use of Tinker Toys, Lego blocks, and freshly cut leaves.

South Florida Jewish Day Schools Pioneer New Direction in Education

Participating Jewish day schools include The Gordon School of Beth David Congregation, Jacobson Sinai Academy, The RASG Hebrew Academy, Lehrman Community Day School, and Scheck Hillel Community School.

Calendar Of Events

27 Tishri 5776 – October 9, 2015

Bal Harbour Village Council Passes Anti-Boycott Resolution

12 Tishri 5776 – September 25, 2015
“Recently we have seen the increase in efforts to boycott and otherwise discriminate individuals on the basis of nationality or ethnicity.

NCSY Holds Labor Day Event

"This was a wonderful way to launch what promises to be an extremely rewarding year for Jewish teens all over South Florida," said Todd Cohn, executive director.

It’s My Opinion: Not Quite Kosher

When I checked out the shop's website, I realized I had been operating under a false premise.

Calendar Of Events

12 Tishri 5776 – September 24, 2015

Jewish Community Day At Dodger Stadium

6 Tishri 5776 – September 18, 2015
As all this was happening, three Jewish representatives of the U.S. armed forces were honored and saluted the flag as the National Anthem was sung.

Latest News Stories

Sponsored Post

Recommended Today

Something Random from the Week

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/south-florida/calendar-of-events-67/2015/10/22/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: