It’s My Opinion: The Devil Made Me Do It

Taking personal responsibility for our lapses can be difficult.

Florida Teens Return From NCSY Summer in Israel

The Shuval TJJ pilot program helped 46 NCSY high school students become more informed and articulate on the subject of Israel and its right to exist.

Miami Beach Eruv Council Hold First Tribute Dinner

Jerry Levine accepted a gift on behalf of Judge Norman Ciment who was not able to attend.

Special-Needs Hebrew School Opens In South Broward

Children who have special needs are at risk of social, religious, and cultural isolation.

Demonstrators Rally Against Iran Agreement

A crowd of about 400 concerned citizens demonstrated outside the Aventura office of Florida Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on August 31. Americans for a...

Meira Academy’s First Graduation

Though each member of Meira Academy's 2015 graduating class was accepted to a university, all of the girls have chosen to spend a gap year in Israel to attend seminary before they head to college.

It’s My Opinion: Symbols of Hate

The flag had been taken down in the aftermath of the Charleston shooting and was now back and flying.

Agra D’Pirka Comes To Miami Beach

A light breakfast of coffee and danishes will be available during the program.

Jewish Heritage Day At Marlins Park

A variety of glatt kosher food will be available for purchase at Kosher Korner (near Section 1).

Selichot Program Featuring Carlebach Kumzitz On Miami Beach

Jewish Press South Florida Editor Shelley Benveniste will deliver a talk.

Rabbi Pinchas Weberman Gives Invocation At REC Meeting

Corey Brier, corresponding secretary of the organization, introduced the rabbi.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Moving To New Building

The magnificent 400-seat sanctuary with beautiful stained glass windows, a stunning carved glass Aron Kodesh, a ballroom, social hall, and beis medrash will accommodate the growing synagogue.

Rabbi Dr. David Jacobson Appointed Director of College Affairs For Touro College Los Angeles

A dedicated scholar, educator and mother, Dr. Lowy was the guiding light of TCLA since its inception and the entire Touro community mourns her passing.

OU Announces Appointment Of Southeast Regional Director

“The OU Southeast regional office’s goals are synonymous with the broader mission of the Orthodox Union,” said Naftali.

Links Of Life: Companionship To Florida Seniors

Links of Life is a unique volunteer program designed to bring cheer and companionship into the lives of seniors throughout Broward and Dade counties....

It’s My Opinion: A Misguided Response

There was not even a flicker of outrage at the vandalizing of a synagogue.

You Can Now Get A Kosher Dog At Dodger Stadium

On Tuesday, July 28, the first kosher food stand ever at Dodger Stadium opened. The stand is owned by Jeff Rohatiner, owner of Jeff’s...

Another Fun Summer For Camp Gan Israel Of South Broward

An impressive group of counselors and staff members are providing the boys and girls with a summer of fun and Torah learning and a lifetime of wonderful memories.

The Joy In Judaism: A Program By Rabbi Sam Intrator

Rabbi Sam Intrator recently led a summer program in Williams Island, located in Aventura. The event focused on how to find spiritual joy in...

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/south-florida/its-my-opinion-the-devil-made-me-do-it/2015/09/11/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: