RASG Hebrew Academy Camp Chaverim Completes First Fun Session

“We can't wait for session II to begin” said camp director Mrs. Judy Neufeld.

Chabad Chayil Plans For Coming School Year

Chabad Chayil wishes all a happy and healthy remainder of summer.

It’s My Opinion: Turtle Terrorists

It’s ironic that the title of terrorist has been bestowed upon a couple whose alleged actions resulted in the death of three turtles.

Boca Raton Synagogue Holds Miracle Bar Mitzvah

“There is much for us to learn from this extraordinary family and their outstanding son,” said Rabbi Goldberg.

Jewish Healthcare Support For The L.A. Community

Her passion for helping those less fortunate made her perfect for the position.

Orlando Jewish Outreach Center Holds Siyum

Orlando was once a place where people came only to visit and vacation. Now it is home to a burgeoning Torah community, a place Jewish families can be proud to call home.

It’s My Opinion: Something Fishy

The smuggler’s life has been changed forever. He is faced with a major criminal charge. He will probably be sent to prison.

NCSY’s Shuval TJJ Sends 46 Florida Teens To Israel

“Thanks to a local philanthropist who shares our core mission, we now are able to connect more Jewish teens to Israel than ever before,” said Todd Cohn, executive director of Southern NCSY.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Hosts Rabbi Yedidiya Atlas

In September 2013 he was appointed head rabbi of the IDF Central Command and is currently in charge of special projects for the IDF chief rabbinate.

Highland Lakes Jewish Center-Chabad Chayil Holds CHAP Dinner

Rabbi Sholom Lipskar, spiritual leader of The Shul of Bal Harbour, expressed the value and tremendous need for CHAP.

RASG Hebrew Academy 2014-2015 Wrap Up

At Hebrew Academy (RASG) there have been a multitude of events to provide such an opportunity.

It’s My Opinion: Just When You Least Expect It

Perez appeared to have put the incarceration behind him.

Chabad Of South Broward Celebrates With Six Graduations

The bat mitzvah celebration was attended by 300 people, including many family members who flew in from out-of-town locations, several from overseas.

Shul Of Bal Harbour Child Enrichment Center’s End Of Year Celebration

In their sweet voices they also recited the Mi Shebayrach prayer for Israeli soldiers.

Western Kosher On The Late Late Show

We couldn’t help noticing that the first transaction that took place when he came into the store included a customer buying The Jewish Press.

It’s My Opinion: Diversity Of Opinion

The rabbi bolted from the synagogue. He was apoplectic. His face was red. He grabbed a nearby policeman by the arm.

Chabad Of South Broward Expands Facility

Dedications are available to memorialize and/or honor a loved one.

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/west-coast-happenings/local-la-leaders-including-aish-international-among-many-honored-and-recognized-on-capital-hill-2/2015/07/27/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: