Hebrew Academy Student Wins Spelling Bee

Jack was awarded a blue and gold first-place trophy, appropriately topped off with a golden bee.

RASG Hebrew Academy Holds Sharsheret Event

Participating in ManiCures during the school day may feel like a break from learning, but the intended message to the students was loud and clear. Learning and chesed come in all forms, and can be fun.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Nears Completion Of New Home

Building campaign chairman Jack Gluck has led the effort over many years.

It’s My Opinion: Zero Tolerance

My friend is a strong and capable Jewish woman, but she acted with a passivity that seemed out of character.

It’s My Opinion: Female Empowerment And Feisty Jewish Ladies

The recent holiday of Purim, however, debunks the idea that all females need to be given coaching in the art of moxie.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Holds Sisterhood Brunch And Fashion Show

Close to 100 guests attended the event that took place at Bloomingdales in the Aventura Mall.

RASG Hebrew Academy Initiates Minimester

Our teachers worked diligently to get the program off and running and its success is due to their hard work.

Chabad Of South Broward’s 35th Year Of Purim Gifts

The Lubavitcher Rebbe wanted the less fortunate to also celebrate Purim with joy.

It’s My Opinion: Jews, Wake Up!

Jews, wake up! Stop educating the world and start educating yourselves.

RASG Hebrew Academy Holds Child Safety Awareness Program

The lessons conform to the sensitivities and needs of the Orthodox community...

Night Of Torah Learning Honors Rebbetzin Chasia Kudan, A”H

The program took on special significance as it marked not only the first anniversary of Rebbetzin Kudan’s levayah but also the 27th yahrzeit of Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka Schneerson, a”h.

Congregation Bikur Cholim Machzikay Hadath Expands With New Youth Center For Seattle NCSY

Recently, due to age and wear, programming and NCSY events were moved into portable units outside the youth building.

It’s My Opinion: It’s All Good

We are told, “Who is rich? He who is happy with his lot [in life].”

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/community-currents/community-currents-april-17-2015/2015/04/15/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: