web analytics
55.4 F
Jerusalem, Israel
2 Shevat 5778 -
? Thursday, January 18, 2018

Yeshiva Darchei Torah’s Chanukas Habayis

Yeshiva Darchei Torah is well known among institutions of Jewish education and has transformed the Far Rockaway/Five Towns community. The yeshiva's mission is that of integrating Torah learning with the development of good character traits, ethics, and mentshlichkeit.

A Gracious Community Near The Lincoln Tunnel

The gala annual dinner for Mosdos Sanz Klausenburg of Union City was held on March 5. The Mesivta Sanz in Union City is a remarkable organization for all to admire and emulate.

Rabbi Bakst Visits L.A.

On a recent visit to Los Angeles, Rabbi Yehuda Bakst, rosh hayeshiva of Ateres Mordechai of Detroit, delivered a shiur at a reception in his honor. The Kest family hosted the reception.

Tolna Rebbe Visits L.A.

The Los Angeles community recently hosted a weeklong visit by the Tolna Rebbe of Yerushalayim. The Rebbe visited all the main Jewish communities from Pico-Robertson to Hancock Park, and the San Fernando Valley.

It’s My Opinion: Miracles, Wonders And Favors

I'm always in a state of total shock when I view newborns. I'm in awe of the teeny size of their hands and fingers and those incredibly minuscule nails. It's totally astonishing that they are real and complete human beings - and still they can be carried with one hand.

Latest News Stories

Sponsored Post

Recommended Today

Something Random from the Week

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/in-print/from-the-paper/community-currents-may-13-2011/2011/05/11/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: