The Teshuvah Journey

The Ultimate Self-Help Book − Everything Is In It

The Jews Of Portugal: Contemporary Sites And Events (Part Two)

In the first article on the Jews of Portugal, we reviewed the glorious periods of the history and depths of persecution to which Jews were subjected during the Inquisition.

The Singular Experience

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14          After Work Schmooze, ages 20's and 30's. Makor - Steinhardt Building, 35 W. 67th St., Manhattan. 7 p.m. 212-601-1000. www.makor.org            Central...

All Around The Town

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13          Anger's Way Out - Helping Children Deal With Their Feelings. Join author and counselorKarin Biron-Deckel, as she discusses her new book...

Young Israel And Lancaster Mikvah Sponsor Hershey Park Outing

This past Chol Hamoed, there were many venues for family outings, many sponsored by worthwhile charities.

Shiur On LIRR Completes Shas, Again

As I parked my car in the lot and prepared to cross the tracks and board the 7:49 at the Inwood station, I thought back seven-and-a-half years.

Traveling Jewish: Philadelphia Revisited

Last month, my husband and I spent a couple of days revisiting the 'city of brotherly love.' Here are some of the highlights:

Traveling Jewish: Philadelphia Revisited

Last month, my husband and I spent a couple of days revisiting the "city of brotherly love."

On The Way With New York Waterway

On a beautiful sunny day in the middle of August, my husband and I took an incredible boat ride around Manhattan Island.

A Tight Squeeze For The School With A Big Heart

The sounds of summer echo through the tight hallway and past the front door that leads to the parking lot connecting the trailers and storefront school in a strip mall in Lakewood, New Jersey.

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/the-teshuvah-journey/2007/02/21/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: