December 25, 2014 / 3 Tevet, 5775

Sections
8000 meals Celebrate Eight Days of Chanukah – With 8,000 Free Meals Daily to Israel’s Poor

Join Meir Panim’s campaign to “light up” Chanukah for families in need.

13 Things to Know About Dating the Second Time Around

Marriage-Relationship-logo

I’ve also learned that you attract who you are, so it’s important to create the life that you want someone to join. I can only hope that we will look back on this time, hopefully soon, and know that it was all worth it.

My fellow dating warriors, may you be blessed with awareness, openness, and perseverance.  Know that I’m here to support you.

About the Author: Alanna Fine lives in LA where she's completing her MSW. She looks forward to no longer having the expertise to write dating articles. Alanna can be reached at 2ndtimearound4me@gmail.com.

8 Responses to “13 Things to Know About Dating the Second Time Around”

1. Great article..im sure this will be helpful to many

2. Sarah Rivka Zulauf says:

Great focus and decisiveness, very helpful article. Alanna Fine you are a beacon of light, love these tips.

3. Sarah Rivka Zulauf says:

4. Gary Pickholz says:

What a depressing perspective.

Those who suffer from addictions et al do so as a result of a powerful spiritual void that is filled with a counterfeit experience. Where there is a strong guided spiritual program toward complete/good thsuva the powerful drive of the addict (or other dysfunction) can powerfully good. Such a person is in potential a great Rabbi, Rebbetsin or Tzadik, and an ideal spouse.
    writenut-

6. Rivka Gornall Leiner says:

Glad I did not see this before remarrying. Much of what she says is common sense but she portrays dysfunction as normal. Plus I don't trust anyone who suggests web datin g or meat market, ego destroying events for any but those who use them regularly – the most desparate. Those who stick to good friends and shadchanim get married so much faster than those in the meat market.

7. Pinchos Woolstone says:

some salient points, other of little substance

The 13th issue of Al Qaeda's 'Inspire' online English-language magazine.
Al Qaeda Urges ‘Lone Wolves’ via Magazine to Attack US Airliners
Latest Sections Stories
Schonfeld-logo1

When someone with a fixed mindset has a negative interaction with a friend or loved one, he or she immediately projects that rejection onto him or herself saying: “I’m unlovable.”

Respler-121914

How many potential shidduchim are not coming about because we, the mothers, are not allowing them to go through?

Is the Torah offering nechama by subtly hinting that death brings reunion with loved ones who preceded you?

She approached Holofernes and, with a sword concealed under her robe, severed his head.

Here are examples of games that need to be played by more than one person and an added bonus: they’re all Shabbos-friendly.

The incident was completely unforeseeable. The only term to describe the set of circumstances surrounding it is “freak occurrence.”

The first Chabad Center in Broward County, Chabad of South Broward, now runs nearly fifty programs and agencies. T

The NHS was also honored to have Bob Diener as keynote speaker.

Written with flowing language and engaging style, Attar weaves a spell that combines mystery, humor, adventure and Kabbalah in the most magical place in the world, the Old City of erusalem.

There are those who highlight the diversity of these different teachings, seeing each rebbe as teaching a separate path.

Rav Dynovisz will be speaking in Hebrew on Wednesday, January 7, at 7:30 p.m.

Rabbi Simeon Schreiber, senior chaplain at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, saw a small room in the hospital that was dark and dismal but could be used for Sabbath guests.