Latest update: February 22nd, 2013
Chanukah is definitely a holiday of lights, but not of light cooking. Here is the third in a series of Chanukah dishes from different Jewish communities from around the world:
1/2 Kg grated potatoes
1 grated onion
2 tbs chopped parsley
250 g kashkaval cheese grated or Bulgarian cheese.
How to prepare:
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. In frying pan warm up some butter or olive oil
3. Form all of the mixture into the frying pan and fry
4. When one side is golden, transfer the pie onto a plate and then fry the other side until golden.
5. Serve warmSara Black and Daniel Levy
About the Author: Since 2007, Asparagus Catering and Private Chef Services has been the leader in the Kosher creative cuisine around the world. Capitol style and competitive pricing. Our Event Design Team can assist you with every aspect of your event to ensure it is a smashing success. We take care of all the details, from preparation to clean up. Our prices are disclosed up front in your event contract, and we do not impose hidden charges. Our team of highly qualified professionals will make any event a pleasure. From weddings to cocktail parties, Private chef on holidays, or anything Kosher in between, Asparagus Catering is your best choice.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.