Title: The Preparing for Pesach Companion: You really CAN make Pesach with a SMILE
By: S. Salel
● a special “making Pesach for the first time” shopping list
● a family-friendly preparing for the Seder guide
● great tips on budgeting for Pesach
● a special chapter on Birkas Hachamah
● a chapter on Pesach kitchens
● a chapter on eruv tavshilin
The Preparing for Pesach Companion is available in Jewish bookstores and grocery stores across the country. To order your own Preparing for Pesach Companion, please contact the author at 732-901-1105.Malka L. Josephs
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.