Author: S. Salel
● a special “making Pesach for the first time” shopping list;
● a family-friendly preparing for the seder guide;
● great tips on budgeting for Pesach;
New features for this year include:
● a special chapter on Birkas Hachamah;
● a chapter on Pesach kitchens;
● a chapter on eruv tavshilin;
The Preparing for Pesach Companion is available in Jewish bookstores and grocery stores across the country. To order your own Preparing for Pesach Companion, please contact the author at 732-901-1105.Malka L. Josephs
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.