Author: S. Salel
● a special “making Pesach for the first time” shopping list;
● a family-friendly preparing for the seder guide;
● great tips on budgeting for Pesach;
New features for this year include:
● a special chapter on Birkas Hachamah;
● a chapter on Pesach kitchens;
● a chapter on eruv tavshilin;
The Preparing for Pesach Companion is available in Jewish bookstores and grocery stores across the country. To order your own Preparing for Pesach Companion, please contact the author at 732-901-1105.
About the Author:
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.