web analytics
May 5, 2016 / 27 Nisan, 5776

Posts Tagged ‘Al Aqsa’

Abbas Wants UNESCO to Declare Western Wall Part of Al Aqsa

Friday, October 16th, 2015

The Palestinian Authority is laying the groundwork for UNESCO to declare that the Western Wall is part of the Al Aqsa compound on the Temple Mount, according to a report by the Hebrew daily Yediot Acharonot.

Ramallah is a member of UNESCO but not of its executive committee, and the Palestinian Authority has circulated a draft resolution to be presented to UNESCO by six Arab states on the committee – Algeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Tunisia and the UAE.

A copy of the draft resolution obtained by the newspaper includes these clauses:

1. The Western Wall is part of “Plaza Buraq,” the Arabic name for the Western Wall.

2. The international community should condemn Israel for allowing citizens to bear arms during the recent violence;

3. The IDF and Israel should be condemned for suppression in the “capital of occupied Palestine.”

4. Israel should be condemned for excavations at the Temple Mount.

5. Israel should be condemned for “prohibiting freedom of worship at the Al Aqsa mosque and breaking the status quo.”

6. Israel should be condemned for allowing “Jewish extremists to attack Al-Aqsa,”

7. Israel should be condemned for planning to build a cable car to the Western Wall.

8. The Patriarchs’ Cave and Rachel’s Tomb should be declared as part of “Palestine.”

9. Israeli “settlers and extremists” should be condemned for violence.

That is a lot of condemnation, as well as lies.

Israel’s Ambassador to UNESCO, Simcha HaCohen, said that the draft resolution “pours fuel on the fire of incitement to terror.”

Te Palestinian Authority began a campaign more than five years to claim that Jews have no connection with the Western Wall. Laughable at first, the propaganda has escalated and spread.

Last year, PA Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud al-Habash told Israleli television:

Every piece of land Israel occupied in 1967 belongs to the Palestinian state. The Buraq Wall, too, will be under Palestinian sovereignty.

 

Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

Fatah’s ‘Symphony of Love’ for Jerusalem on Twitter

Thursday, October 15th, 2015

As Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas proclaims the wish of his people for “peace,” the PA’s leading Fatah faction sings a very different song.

In a cartoon tweeted by Fatah on its official Twitter account, a masked Palestinian Arab is playing a knife as a violin, using a key for the bow – symbolizing the “return” of Palestinian Arabs to their abandoned homes from 1948.

The background shown is that of the currently embattled grounds of the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, on the Temple Mount.

The cartoon, a blunt warning to Israelis of more butchery with hatchets and knives, was caught and translated by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) watchdog organization.

“A symphony of love for Jerusalem. If the occupation wants to hear it again and again, it should continue invading Jerusalem, attacking our noble women and desecrate our Noble Sanctuary (i.e., the Al-Aqsa Mosque plaza) and our Jerusalem.” [Fatah Twitter account, Oct. 12, 2015]

The text echoes Abbas’ own words (as documented by PMW), as the Palestinian leader encouraged Arabs to “protect the holy places.”

The mention of “noble women” and “desecration” of Al-Aqsa echoes the refrain sung by Arab terrorist Muhannad Halabi listing the reasons for his murderous attack that robbed two people of their lives in Jerusalem.

Hana Levi Julian

U.N. Officials on Way to ‘Rescue’ Israel and PA with ‘Peace Process’

Thursday, October 8th, 2015

There is no “Third Intifada” nor is there “war.” Plain and simple, Jerusalem and Palestinian Authority Arabs are on a murder spree.

The United Nations announced Thursday it will send high-ranking officials to Jerusalem and Ramallah next week to try to dig up the “peace process” and save Israel and the Palestinian Authority from themselves.

Or at least, that is how they see it.

This is an old scene, played hundreds of times. Whenever Israel does not give the Palestinian Authority what it wants, Mahmoud Abbas calls for “peaceful resistance” in English while his Fatah party call for the murder of Jews in Arabic.

For example, the official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida on Wednesday reported on a statement by Fatah Central Committee Member Jamal Muhaisen, according to a translation and posting by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW):

Muhaisen stated that the Palestinian people has proven that its life and blood have little value [compared] to support for the Al-Aqsa Mosque and achieving freedom and independence… Muhaisen stressed that it is important that the popular uprising) increases, in order to deal with the occupation’s crimes and the settlers. He clarified that the settlers’ presence is illegal, and therefore every measure taken against them is legitimate and legal.

In plain Arabic, Arabs have a license to kill Jews.

But maybe Hamas terrorists and not Fatah terrorists or behind the murders of Rabbi Eitam and Naama Henkin?

A host on official Palestinian Authority TV asked PLO Executive Committee member Mahmoud Ismail, according to PMW:

Are they [killers of the Henkin couple] from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades (Fatah’s military wing) or from Hamas?

He answered:

There is no need to return to the argument and dispute about who carried out the operation… There is no need to announce it and boast of having done it. One fulfills his national duty voluntarily, as best as one can.

In plain Arabic, that is more than license to kill. It is a “national duty.”

Abbas has the instincts of a hunting dog. He knows exactly when the time is ripe for the “international; community” to step in and save his neck from being slit by his political opponents, which is just about everyone.

He can count on the U.N. delegation to blame Israel for anything and everything at a time when the Obama administration and even most foreign media are having a hard time blaming the “occupation” for attempted murders in Tel Aviv, Petach Tikvah and Kiryat Gat, let alone the “occupied territory.”

Abbas also knows very well that if he breaks off security arrangements with Israel, he has to make sure his will is in order and that a burial plot is ready.

He also knows that Israel always deals from weakness when international leaders get involved.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu does not have many cards to play and that he also cannot make much more concessions.

He may have to promise that no new Jewish outposts will be built, even if it means preventing a new community near the location where the Henkins were murdered.

There are a lot of things the Prime Minister “should” do, such as reinstating roadblocks and checkpoints in Judea and Samaria, but like it or not, he cannot do it. Israel cannot roll back concessions, at least not now.

It has to wait until the Palestinian Authority regime totally disintegrates, and that is not going to happen before the United Nations fulfills Abbas wish and flies to his rescue next week.

Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

Abbas’ Adviser Urges More Attacks 2 Days after Abbas Renounces Terror

Friday, October 2nd, 2015

Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas’ adviser on NGOs, Gen Sultan Abu Al-Einen, called for more attacks as Fatah claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attack, Ofir Gendelman, Israeli government spokesman for Arabic media, tweeted on Friday.

The Palestinian Authority has been totally silent since Thursday’s murder of an Israeli couple in Samaria while its ruling Fatah party took responsibility for the terrorist attack that orphaned four small children.

Abbas told the United Nations in his speech Wednesday:

The PLO and the Palestinian people adhere to the renouncement of violence and rejection and condemning of terrorism in all its forms, especially State terrorism, and adhere to all agreements signed between the Palestine Liberation Organization and Israel.

Not only have the PLO and Abbas not condemned the drive-by murder, but Fatah official Azzam al-Ahmed also told Hamas’ Al Quds TV:

The attack is a natural response to the crimes of the settlers and every action has a reaction.

The Martyr Abdul-Qader al-Husseini Brigades, associated with Fatah’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades said it carried out the “heroic operation.”

WAFA, the official Palestinian Authority website, did not mention the murders and instead drowned its readers with the usual daily reports of alleged IDF violence against Arabs.

The Ma’an News Agency, based in Bethlehem and considered close to the Palestinian Authority regime, reported the killings but implicitly supported remarks by the Fatah officials that they were a “natural response.” Ma’an told its readers:

Tensions between Israeli settlers and Palestinians have been running high in recent weeks, as right-wing groups have increasingly urged their supporters to visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in East Jerusalem, which has sparked clashes and spurred political debates around what Palestinians see as a challenge to the status quo in Israeli policies concerning the holy site.

Israeli authorities imposed severe restrictions on Palestinian entry to the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound for the fourth day in a row on Wednesday, while Israelis entered the compound under armed police escort.

According to the Palestinian Authority narrative, Arab rage is a result of Israeli actions.

After the murder, maiming and wounding of thousands of Israelis by Palestinian Authority terrorists the world no longer is buying the Arab agenda.

It is not falling in love with Israel but, as indicated by the absence of the words “Palestine” and “Israel” in President Barack Obama’s speech at the United Nations this week, the international community has run out of energy trying to make believe that the problems in the Middle East start and end with the “occupation,” if they exist at all.

ISIS, the Muslim immigration invasion of Europe, and the Syrian war have eroded the world’s illusions that the Palestinian Authority really wants “two states,” unless one is Fatah and the other Hamas with both of them killing each other in a war to see who can try to annihilate the State of Israel.

Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu

7 Palestinian Arabs Arrested in Temple Mount Violence

Tuesday, September 29th, 2015

Israel Police have arrested seven suspects in connection with Arab violence perpetrated at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, according to spokesperson Luba Samri.

The arrests were made in connection with rioting on Monday, during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot. Palestinian Arabs at the site threw stones, firebombs (Molotov cocktails), firecrackers and other ammunition at police.

The Arabs hurled their ammunition from within their barricade inside the Al Aqsa mosque, which is located within the grounds of the Temple Mount compound.

Israeli Arab MK Jamal Zahalka joined Palestinian Arab demonstrators Tuesday morning at the Temple Mount, together with fellow Israeli Arab Mks Massoud Ghanayem and Abdel Hakim Hajj to further heat up protestor passions at the site.

Video footage filmed by the Hebrew-language NRG news site documented Zahalka’s attempt to block Jewish visitors from entering the grounds, and vicious curses and other remarks to the visitors and to the police who were protecting them.

As does every other Israeli parliamentarian, Zahalka and the other Mks who came to join the rioting against Jewish visitors and Israeli police officers on the Temple Mount, are supported by Israeli tax money.

Under the current laws, no matter how or when they complete their terms of service, they will each receive generous severance payments and subsequently continue to receive liberal pensions for the rest of their lives.

Meanwhile, also on Tuesday, Jerusalem police arrested a 15-year-old terrorist-in-training after he was caught throwing stones at a bus.

Upon searching the teen police discovered the youth was also carrying brass knuckles and individual gas cylinders. Individual gas cylinders are often used as fuel for firebombs (Molotov cocktails) and sometimes for other types of improvised explosive devices, or IEDs.

The young terror suspect was taken to a police station for questioning.

Hana Levi Julian

Shootout as Abbas Forces Are Pushed Back by Demonstrators in Bethlehem

Monday, September 21st, 2015

(JNi.media) On Sunday night in Bethlehem, Arab demonstrators united in protest against Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas. They called for his immediate resignation following the cooperation of security forces at his command with Israel, and the arrests they collaborate in carrying out, against the backdrop of the Al-Aqsa Mosque riots.

According to NRG, the security coordination between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, which has recently resulted in a wave of arrests carried out by the Palestinian security services, are infuriating the Palestinians, who carry the social protests against Abbas from the social networks to the streets.

Ma’an described the event as a march that was called to protest an excessive use of force by PA forces last week.

Sunday night’s demonstration began at the Deheishe refugee camp just south of Bethlehem, when protesters gathered in front of the Palestinian intelligence building, shouting and throwing rocks. After a few minutes, several police officers came out to disperse the demonstration, and one of them fired live rounds of ammunition at the demonstrators. After the demonstrators failed to disperse, a large force of Palestinian police left the building and began making arrests.

In response to the live shooting, armed Arab gunmen affiliated with the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades came out of the Deheishe camp, and entered a shootout with the security forces. They issued a statement saying “the security forces of Abbas use weapons against the Palestinian people; whomever uses weapons against us is the enemy and we will respond against him with war.”

The clashes during the night at Deheishe followed exchanges of gunfire in the Balata refugee camp in Shechem and the Jenin refugee camp. The protest is focused against the aging Chairman of the Authority, who is now identified as a “traitor against the Palestinian people.”

A high-ranking Fatah official, who wished to remain anonymous, told Ma’an: “We agreed with factions and powers not to participate in these marches where some people chanted against the president.”

Referring to violence from protesters, the anonymous source blamed Israel: “We think there are sides like Israel who might want to plant disturbances and benefit from them.

JNi.Media

How to Stop the Arab Violence on the Temple Mount

Tuesday, September 15th, 2015

Prime Minister Netanyahu is overthinking the problem.

There is ongoing Arab violence on the Temple Mount.

– The Arabs are harassing visitors to the Temple Mount.
– The Arabs are attacking visitors to the Temple Mount.
– The Arabs are attacking police on the Temple Mount.
– The Arabs are rioting on the Temple Mount.
– The Arabs are preparing bombs on the Temple Mount.

I’m not sure what other options Netanyahu is considering, since there’s really only one solution that’s guaranteed to work.

No Arabs, no violence.

The logic is simple…

Arabs are no longer welcome or allowed onto the Temple Mount. Period.

The Israeli police have no problem preventing Jews from going up. It’s time they now are forced to address the real source of the problem.

The results will be…

– No Arabs on the Temple Mount, no one on the Temple Mount gets harassed.
– No Arabs on the Temple Mount, no one on the Temple Mount gets attacked.
– No Arabs on the Temple Mount, no riots on the Temple Mount.
– No Arabs on the Temple Mount, no bombs on the Temple Mount.

Is Bibi afraid the Arabs in the Old City will get violent in response?

Well then Netanyahu is overthinking the problem, since there’s really only one solution that’s guaranteed to work…

JoeSettler

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/how-to-stop-the-arab-violence-on-the-temple-mount/2015/09/15/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: