Photo Credit: courtesy
Doug Goldstein

Doug Goldstein, CFP® and director of Profile Investment Services Ltd., and Yosefa Huber, a U.S. CPA, explain why Americans living in Israel should consider hiring an American CPA to file their U.S. tax return.

Yosefa explains the many misunderstanding of U.S. tax compliance. Tune in to learn how to find an American CPA in Israel and why it may be more beneficial for olim to use an Israel based American accountant, as opposed to a CPA back in the “Old Country.”


A checklist for finding the right financial advisor

Doug is a licensed financial advisor, not a tax advisor. He created a free resource to help American citizens living in Israel chose the investment advisor that is best for their needs. To download the full checklist, visit today’s show notes on the Goldstein on Gelt site,


Previous articleNew York AG Schneiderman Resigning Over Physical Abuse Allegations by 4 Women
Next articleWatch: Huge Fire in Israeli Fields Started by Gazan Molotov Cocktail Balloons
Douglas Goldstein, CFP®, is the director of Profile Investment Services, Ltd, a financial planning and investment services firm specializing in working with Americans living in Israel who have investment accounts in America. Doug’s newest book, co-authored with Susan Polgar, about using chess strategies to improve your finances, Rich As A King can be purchased at He is a licensed financial professional both in the U.S. and Israel. Securities offered through Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI. Accounts held at Pershing LLC., Member NYSE/SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Neither Profile nor PRG gives tax or legal advice. Before immigrating to Israel, it is advisable to consult with a tax attorney who is knowledgeable about Israeli law. Contact at