About the Author: Ami Steinberger is founder and director of Ulpan La-Inyan.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.
- Boko Haram Kidnaps Another 25 Nigerian Girls
on October 24, 2014 1:03 AM
- New York City Hospital Testing Patient for Ebola Virus
on October 23, 2014 11:46 PM
- Arabs Continue Terror with Rock Attacks in Jerusalem
on October 23, 2014 8:05 PM
- Netanyahu Convenes Top Brass in Jerusalem Over Terror Attack
on October 23, 2014 8:00 PM
- News for Israel: Boeing Sells Data, Drawings to Iran
on October 23, 2014 6:22 PM
- US-led Coalition Destroys Syrian Oil Wells
on October 23, 2014 5:56 PM
- Suspected Ebola Patient Quarantined in Lebanon
on October 23, 2014 5:19 PM
- Convicted Terrorists Still Have Drivers’ Licenses, But . . .
on October 23, 2014 4:42 PM
- Terror: US Pledges Support for Canada but Tells Israel to Stay Calm
on October 23, 2014 2:50 PM
- The Shabbos Project: Jews Worldwide Keeping This Shabbos Together
on October 23, 2014 2:45 PM
- Israel Railways Going ‘Electric’
on October 23, 2014 1:36 PM
- Lieberman: Terror in Jerusalem and Ottawa Part of ‘Global Epidemic’
on October 23, 2014 1:24 PM
- Haredim Claim Delta Overbooked and Falsely Blamed Them for Delay
on October 23, 2014 11:40 AM
- Bulldozer Terrorist’s Family Sues Government for Damages [video]
on October 23, 2014 10:44 AM
- Arab Violence in Jerusalem Forces Police to Return Law and Order
on October 23, 2014 9:36 AM