True story: someone had an IRA with a big U.S. brokerage firm, but he lived overseas. Recently, the firm told him that they would stop servicing his account and that he had to transfer his assets out. What should he do? What is the easiest way to transfer an IRA from one brokerage firm to the next? In today’s episode of The Goldstein On Gelt Show, Doug explains what you should do if this happens to you.
Doug also explains why you should care if your money guy is a “financial advisor” or a “money manager.”
In today’s interview, Professor Tomas Lindahl, this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry, talks about his research with DNA and the human genome. Dr. Lindahl shares insights about the vulnerability of your DNA… and how it might be possible to fix it. Is a cure for cancer on the horizon? Discover why medical research is one of the most important investments there is.

Previous articleThe NY Times and the Murder in Jerusalem of a Jewish-American Peace Activist
Next articleAnalysis: In the Long Run, Clinton’s ‘War with Islam’ Problem Could Trip her Campaign
Douglas Goldstein, CFP®, is the director of Profile Investment Services, Ltd, a financial planning and investment services firm specializing in working with Americans living in Israel who have investment accounts in America. He is a licensed financial professional both in the U.S. and Israel. Securities offered through Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI. Accounts held at Pershing LLC., Member NYSE/SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Neither Profile nor PRG gives tax or legal advice. Before immigrating to Israel, it is advisable to consult with a tax attorney who is knowledgeable about Israeli law. Contact at [email protected]