- Rosefield Watch from Bloomingdales in rose gold ($109): A classic rose gold watch that goes with everything at a pretty decent price point. It comes in silver and yellow gold too, but I’m always personally a fan of rose gold.
- Stila Mini Glitter & Glow Liquid Shadow Set from Sephora ($25): I have a couple of these eyeshadows and they are absolutely stunning for those who enjoy a metallic eyeshadow.
- Taylor Oil Slick Wireless Headphones from Frends ($229.99): I have these for years in the non-wireless version and love them. The oil slick is beautiful (they come in solid colors too) and they’re really comfortable on the ears.
- Solid Bow Pop Top Mittens from Kate Spade ($58): These are on my wish list. The bow adds such a cute, feminine detail!
- Edie Quilted Wallet from Rebecca Minkoff ($128): A continental style wallet is perfect to keep things organized. Kate Spade also has great options for continental wallets as well.
- Drybar Favorites Collection from Nordstrom ($299): This is an amazing and high quality set full of hair goodies!
- Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk Night Kit from Sephora ($98): Drunk Elephant is an amazing skincare brand and this is a really great set for those into skincare.
- Halsey Cut Out Initial Necklace from Brook & York ($72): A dainty rose gold monogram necklace is always a sweet gift option. Missoma and Nordstrom have nice options as well.
- Skyline Pom Beanie from Free People ($48): They come in a wide variety of colors, depending on preference.
Happy early Chanukah!