Meir Panim delivers warmth, special care to families in need.
Interested in practicing the theology of political correctness? The very same practiced by
the PC Cult religion? Well, the theology of political correctness is based largely on going into
denial. So we have assembled a list of points in the PC Denial catechism that you will need to
practice if you truly wish to convert to being a PC progressive. Here is a list of the most
important principles of PC theology. Try to remember them all so that you can be caring and
open-hearted faster than you can say “race, gender, class” (the PC Trinity):
1. Affirmative action is not about lowering standards.
2. Affirmative action never has anything to do with quotas.
3. The transformation of Cuba from Latin America's wealthiest country into its poorest
does not mean that socialism does not work.
4. The transformation of Russia from the world's largest food exporter before
communism to the world's largest food importer during communism does not show that
socialism does not work.
5. Comparing East Germany (before unification) with West Germany, or Red China with
Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, or North Korea with South Korea, one cannot conclude that
6. The fact that Marx was wrong about every empirically-testable hypothesis does not
mean that Marxism is wrong.
7. The fact that Marxism caused a conservatively-estimated 100 million deaths in the 20th
century does not mean that Marxism is bad or a failure.
8. Marxists care about people.
9. Conservatives hate all people and small animals.
10. The fact that socialized medicine does not work anywhere does not mean that it
would not work in America.
11. The fact that the green lobby was screaming just a few years back about global
cooling (and sometimes still does) is no reason why its warnings about global warming should be
regarded with skepticism.
12. The fact that black Americans live better on average than white people in Europe or
Japanese people in Japan does not disprove the charge that black Americans are the most
oppressed and impoverished people in the world.
13. If one country is rich and another poor, it must be because the rich one stole all the
wealth away from the poor one.
14. Women are just as capable of combat roles as men.
15. Most Arabs are interested in peace.
16. Homosexuality is genetically determined.
17. Native Americans and Eskimos have always spent their days worrying about the
18. National Public Radio is objective.
19. The New York Times is not liberal
20. All Christians are racists.
21. All Jews are racists.
22. Moslems can never be racists.
23. Blacks can never be racists.
24. The bombing of Hiroshima did not save any lives and was done because Americans
25. Mowing your lawn and using insecticides is murder; partial-birth abortion is not.
26. Israeli settlements are the cause of the Middle East conflict.
27. The Ozone hole was caused by deodorants.
28. Recycling saves resources.
29. Poverty is caused by low self-esteem.
30. Poor school performance is caused by low self-esteem.
31. The fact that Asian Americans make more money and are better educated than
American whites does not disprove the claim that America is a racist country in which only
whites can succeed.
32. Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and their friends are thinkers and idealists.
33. Michael Lerner is a rabbi.
34. If one tribe in Africa oppresses another tribe, it is all the fault of white people.
35. The United States does not need any army at all, other than as a laboratory for social
engineering involving women and gays.
36. Liberalism is based on compassion and caring.
37. Capital punishment does not deter crime.
38. If there are proportionately more blacks in prison than whites, it is because the courts
and police are racist.
39. The CIA is run by far-Right fanatics.
40. Organic produce is good for you.
41. Throw-away diapers cause the environment to be destroyed.
42. Hollywood actors are more sensitive and caring than the rest of us.
43. Investments by multinational corporations are bad for the economies of developing
44. Labor unions are good for the economy.
45. Workers in poor countries would be better off if all the overseas
corporations were kicked out.
46. Slavery was always practiced exclusively by white people.
47. Raising the minimum wage does not increase unemployment.
48. Rent controls do not create housing shortages.
49. Mentally ill people are better off on the streets than in mental institutions.
50. The media are not dominated by leftists.
51. Marching against AIDS helps prevent AIDS.
52. Palestinians are oppressed.
So you see, practicing the theology of political correctness is easy ? just repeat three or
four of the above assertions every day before breakfast and you too will soon be a caring,
compassionate, progressive human person! ◙
Steven Plaut is a professor at the Graduate School of Business at Haifa University. His
book ?The Scout? is available through Amazon.com. He can be contacted at
About the Author: Steven Plaut is a professor at the University of Haifa. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Comments are closed.
My beliefs & actions have led to numerous death threats against me; my excommunication by my church
In November 2014, Islamic Relief Worldwide was classified as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.
Too rarely appreciated for its symbolic weight; it can represent freedom and independence.
Erica Pelman is a spiritually-driven woman. She is founder and director of “In Shifra’s Arms” (ISA), an organization that offers aid to pregnant Jewish women of all religious backgrounds practically, financially and emotionally. Its arms are open to any pregnant woman in need whether single, divorced, separated, or from a financially-strapped family. “Presently, we are […]
Many so-called “humanitarian NGOs” frequently abuse Israel by applying false moral equivalencies
Israeli history now has its version of “Dewey Defeats Truman” with headlines from 2 anti-Bibi papers
In God’s plan why was it necessary that Moses be raised by Pharaoh, away from his own family&people?
In their zechus may we all come to appreciate that life is a fleeting gift and resolve to spend every precious moment of it as if it were the last.
In any event, Mr. Netanyahu after the election sought to soften his statement on Palestinian statehood and apologized for what he conceded were remarks that “offended some Israeli citizens and offended members of the Israeli Arab community.”
There is something quite distinctive about the biblical approach to time.
The Waqf kept control of the Temple Mount due to Dayan’s “magnanimity in victory” after 6 Day war
The event promotes “1 state” solution (end of Israel as a Jewish State), BDS, lawfare against Israel
Israel’s media waged jihad against Bibi before the election, nakedly promoting Herzog and Labor
- When income becomes too equitable, there are no incentives to work hard and take risks and innovate.
The Israel Prize, the nation’s premier prize, is awarded in a range of areas for various disciplines
The “brand new” Israeli Labor Party has revealed its brand new political platform and brand new agenda and we thought we would sum it all up for you. Here are the planks of the Labor Party Platform: Appeasement is the highest form of resistance and vehemence. Cowardice is the highest form of bravery. Treason is […]
Why does Israeli health services refuse to finance species reassignment surgery as well?
Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/the-theology-of-political-correctness-in-52-easy-steps/2003/03/14/
Scan this QR code to visit this page online: