Two girls, ages 1 and 4, were buried Thursday afternoon after dying from poison that was used in their family home, and their two brother, ages 5 and 7, are alive in Schneider Medical Center in Petah Tikvah with the help of life support machines.
Meanwhile, a Jerusalem court has extended the remand of the exterminator who used poison at the home of the Gross family. His lawyer said that the poison has been used before without an resulting problems. The poison, when mixed with water, releases a dangerous gas.
Avigal and Yael Gross died Wednesday from the poison. Their parents and a third brother also were affected by the extermination but are in stable condition.Jewish Press News Briefs
About the Author: JewishPress.com brings you the latest in Jewish news from around the world. Stay up to date by following up on Facebook and Twitter. Do you have something noteworthy to report? Submit your news story to us here.
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.