New York, Sep 11, 2014 – Africa Israel Residences (TASE: AFRE), part of the Africa Israel Investments Group announced today that it will present in the upcoming Israel Real Estate Exhibition to be held in September 14-15, 2014 in New York.
The company which has been at the forefront of Israel’s residential construction and development industry for more than 75 years will present 7 leading projects in Israel:
1. Jerusalem: 7 KOOK ST – A gated apartment complex of particularly high construction standards, located in the renewed heart of the city. The project is located adjacent to Rabbi Kook House, home to Israel’s first Chief Rabbi during the early 1900s, and Ticho House, named after a famous ophthalmologist and his artist wife, which is now a museum. includes 131 luxury apartments with a range of layouts, including 1, 2, 3.5 and 4-bedroom apartments, as well as penthouses featuring stunning modern designs.
2. Jerusalem: HaNeviim Court – Located in the historic center, at the corner of Heleni Hamalka and Monbaz Streets, near HaNeviim Street (the Street of the Prophets), one of Jerusalem’s major and most impressive thoroughfares. includes more than 140 apartments of 1-3 bedrooms and prestigious penthouses with views of Jerusalem’s Old City and the Western Wall, above a 70-room boutique hotel and commercial center.
3. Jerusalem: Beit Mapai (Savyon View) – Unique complex of great historical importance, located at the intersection of King George and Jaffa Streets. The residential tower will comprise a total of 170 apartments, in a variety of layouts including 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms.
4. Jerusalem – Savyoney Arnona – Cooperation with Ramgor Properties, located in one of the most prestigious and high-demand areas, in the southern part of the city between the Old Talpiot neighborhood and the blooming orchards of Kibbutz Ramat Rachel. includes 2 residential buildings of 16 floors each, comprising a total of 224 apartments. The range of apartment layouts includes 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments, in addition to garden apartments and 5-bedroom penthouses.
5. Tel Aviv – Savyoney Ramat Aviv – this complex, has been established on the historic Ramat Aviv Hotel property just north of the Yarkon River. Consists of 4 residential towers and six 6-story terraced buildings, with a variety of apartments available. including 3 and 5-bedroom apartments, and penthouses with especially large terraces of 50-170m2, all of which offer panoramic views of Yarkon Park and the sea. Penthouses can be designed to meet personal tastes and needs.
6. Tel Aviv – Savyon Bamashtela – has been established next to open fields in Tel Aviv’s most pastoral location. The neighborhood is built in a circular shape surrounding a lush, green park, and includes both 9-story buildings and boutique 4-story buildings. includes spacious 3, 4 and 5-bedroom apartments, garden apartments and magnificent penthouses that have been perfectly adapted for the changing needs of families, together with a large number of 2-bedroom apartments.
7. Ramat Gan – Savyon Mofet Tower – strategically located in what is considered the ‘quiet’ center of the city. The unique tower overlooks breathtaking views and comprises a range of apartment sizes, including 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments, penthouses and mini-penthouses. Residents enjoy use of a fitness room, residents’ club, 5-level underground parking, and much more.
For more information:
Further details: Doron Taragan Sales manager Tel: +972-2-5709900 Mob: +972-50-2021898
Dalia Azar-Malimovka | Spokesperson