October 2, 2014 / 8 Tishri, 5775
Meir Panim with Soldiers 5774 Roundup: Year of Relief and Service for Israel’s Needy

Meir Panim implements programs that serve Israel’s neediest populations with respect and dignity. Meir Panim also coordinated care packages for families in the South during the Gaza War.

If I Were Prime Minister: the Gov’t of an Anarcho-Capitalist

The finance minister will be me and only me, and I will cut everyone’s budget by 100% and return all the money to the taxpayers who it was stolen from.
Yair-Lapid_2460308b-

The welfare minister will be nobody, because there won’t be any welfare.

The finance minister will be ME and ONLY ME, and I will cut everyone’s budget by 100% and return all the money to the taxpayers who it was stolen from. I will continue at my private job now in order to earn a living. Every other politicians who have any skills can continue doing whatever their jobs are if they ever had any.

Naftali Bennett will be minister of Himself, in charge of regulating, taxing, and budgeting…himself. Anyone else who wants to be a minister will be Ministers of The Guy Who Sits to the Right of Them In The Knesset, all in charge of regulating and taxing the politician on the right. Politicians who have no one sitting on the right of them will be fired.

The defense ministers will be both Henin Zoabi and Danny Danon, who get along very well I hear. I will bring Balad into the coalition just for this purpose. The defense ministers will be locked in a room with blunt objects for the remainder of my administration and in charge of regulating how they defend themselves from each other. The army itself will be split into a bunch of different private military companies by district and left to fend for themselves by either being profitable or going out of business.

All regulations will be repealed except the regulation not to threaten or inflict violence on anyone’s private property, all markets will be freed, and strict gun control laws will be ruthlessly enforced on all politicians.

And so on.

Visit Settlers of Samaria.

About the Author: Rafi Farber blogs at SettlersofSamaria.org.

6 Responses to “If I Were Prime Minister: the Gov’t of an Anarcho-Capitalist”

1. Charlie Hall says:

" I do not believe in the legitimacy of any government to exist at all".

Why is this nonsense getting a forum here?

2. Mark Pelta says:

Open borders in Israel ftw!!!!111!

3. Jacob Alperin-Sheriff says:

Samaria is Somalia if pronounced by a Japanese person.

4. Charlie Hall says:

Good point, Jacob — Somalia is the one place on Earth without any legitimate government. I suggest that all libertarians and anarchists move there.

5. Rafi Farber says:

Charlie, North Korea is the place with the most powerful State apparatus on the planet. I suggest all Statists move there. Enjoy the food. Somalia is much better as an anarchy than it would be as a State. Compare apples to apples.

6. Rafi Farber says:

Which glass has the poison?
State Dept. Complains New Homes in Jerusalem ‘Poison’ US Peace Plan
Netanyahu at UN GA

My good friend Ruthie Blum and I don’t agree about the value of Bibi’s speech; she’s too optimistic.

photo-12

Regardless of your opinion on the hareidi community, the food is delicious and super-duper kosher!

terrorists

Is the global community clear in its response to these extremist groups?

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu speaks to the UNGA, Sept. 29, 2014.

Bibi speaks resolutely in forums like the UN but we don’t see that strength on the ground here.

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking but no, I haven’t lost my mind and no, I am not kidding.

Abbas again used the UN to attack Israel, distort history, and undermine prospects for peace.

Discover the motivations and the emotions that may affect investing.

This piece partner- no it was not a spelling mistake- they desire piece after piece of our Land.

President Obama showed courageous leadership with his decision to attack “Islamic State” despite the unavoidable ensuing collateral damage.

The solution to the friction with Hareidim on El Al flights is so simple and obvious, it amazes me that it hasn’t been implemented yet.

Global resources flow to young and capable descendants of Arabs who left Palestine over 60 years ago

There was a problem: A different speech, in part, was delivered on September 27

Obama’s speech was the epitome of chutzpah and hypocrisy.

After Israeli-Arab and Zionist Mohammed Zoabi expressed his support for Israel, he was forced to go into hiding for his safety…

Here is your chance to show your appreciation to the IDF!

More Articles from Rafi Farber
investing-in-gold_4548807_lrg

We would see a massive transfer of wealth away from the banks and the government and the stock market and real estate which will all crash and back to the wage earning middle class who would then be earning gold.

Ron-Paul

People, we are being hoodwinked. No matter what the government says, the government does not define marriage, nor can it.

In an interview with Galei Yisrael radio station, Likud MK Moshe Feiglin hinted he has a secret plan to help free Jonathan Pollard.

All Feiglin really should say is that the gay community should do whatever it wants, raise its own money, and stop trying to legislate laws which cost money and force unwilling people to pay for something they don’t believe in.

There should be no central bank which regulates the supply of money.

Bibi wants the smallest Likud possible while still maintaining his PM seat.

There is nothing qualitatively different between a trillion dollar coin, and a one dollar bill.

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/settlers-of-samaria/if-i-were-prime-minister-the-govt-of-an-anarcho-capitalist/2013/03/24/