September 3, 2015 / 19 Elul, 5775

If I Were Prime Minister: the Gov’t of an Anarcho-Capitalist

The finance minister will be me and only me, and I will cut everyone’s budget by 100% and return all the money to the taxpayers who it was stolen from.
Yair-Lapid_2460308b-

The welfare minister will be nobody, because there won’t be any welfare.

The finance minister will be ME and ONLY ME, and I will cut everyone’s budget by 100% and return all the money to the taxpayers who it was stolen from. I will continue at my private job now in order to earn a living. Every other politicians who have any skills can continue doing whatever their jobs are if they ever had any.

Naftali Bennett will be minister of Himself, in charge of regulating, taxing, and budgeting…himself. Anyone else who wants to be a minister will be Ministers of The Guy Who Sits to the Right of Them In The Knesset, all in charge of regulating and taxing the politician on the right. Politicians who have no one sitting on the right of them will be fired.

The defense ministers will be both Henin Zoabi and Danny Danon, who get along very well I hear. I will bring Balad into the coalition just for this purpose. The defense ministers will be locked in a room with blunt objects for the remainder of my administration and in charge of regulating how they defend themselves from each other. The army itself will be split into a bunch of different private military companies by district and left to fend for themselves by either being profitable or going out of business.

All regulations will be repealed except the regulation not to threaten or inflict violence on anyone’s private property, all markets will be freed, and strict gun control laws will be ruthlessly enforced on all politicians.

And so on.

Visit Settlers of Samaria.

About the Author: Rafi Farber blogs at SettlersofSamaria.org.

The author's opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Jewish Press.

6 Responses to “If I Were Prime Minister: the Gov’t of an Anarcho-Capitalist”

1. Charlie Hall says:

" I do not believe in the legitimacy of any government to exist at all".

Why is this nonsense getting a forum here?

2. Mark Pelta says:

Open borders in Israel ftw!!!!111!

3. Jacob Alperin-Sheriff says:

Samaria is Somalia if pronounced by a Japanese person.

4. Charlie Hall says:

Good point, Jacob — Somalia is the one place on Earth without any legitimate government. I suggest that all libertarians and anarchists move there.

5. Rafi Farber says:

Charlie, North Korea is the place with the most powerful State apparatus on the planet. I suggest all Statists move there. Enjoy the food. Somalia is much better as an anarchy than it would be as a State. Compare apples to apples.

6. Rafi Farber says:

IAF fighter jet heads to  Gaza.
IAF Strikes Hamas in Gaza After Gunfire on Netiv Ha’Asara
Doug Goldstein

Why is the study of demographics essential to predict the economy?

Seems Obama "Loved" Sderot when he was running to be Pres.

Jews & Israel will have a smaller role and value in the 2016 Pres. election campaign than in decades

obamatargetiran

No one wants war; sometimes there’s no choice. Sometimes it’s the lesser of 2 evils. US must prepare

Palestinians attack an Israeli soldier during clashes between Israeli security forces and Palestinian protesters, Aug28, 2015, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh near Ramallah.

Despite many IDF soldiers jailed for defending themselves, families say,”Rather jailed than dead.”

Why won’t the gov’t finally annex YESHA & Jordan Valley formalizing their status in State of Israel?

Both “Half-Shabbat” & R’ Yosef’s opinion champion an extreme. There most certainly is a happy medium

Trump’s slogan and story gives American restores hope to dream to: “Make America Great Again”

Is GDP outdated an measure of prosperity? Are there any alternative methods of assessing $ growth?

In their attack on Ban Ki Moon, Hamas admitted to committing a different war crime.

The ideal of Modern Orthodoxy should be not be viewed as a compromise the way most Charedim view it.

Israel shouldn’t rely on US; It has an awful record in protecting allies.

The Halacha of shmirat einayim (guarding one’s eyes) is incumbent on the MAN; it’s his obligation

Dem. presidential candidate Doug Shreffler talks about his campaign & its motto “as good as it gets”

I’ve decided to move away from my safety net-and I wouldn’t change that decision for anything.

Was “Jerusalem” the song Matisyahu planned to perform? It was the PERFECT response to BDS campaign

More Articles from Rafi Farber
Gold bullion.

We would see a massive transfer of wealth away from the banks and the government and the stock market and real estate which will all crash and back to the wage earning middle class who would then be earning gold.

Ron-Paul

People, we are being hoodwinked. No matter what the government says, the government does not define marriage, nor can it.

In an interview with Galei Yisrael radio station, Likud MK Moshe Feiglin hinted he has a secret plan to help free Jonathan Pollard.

All Feiglin really should say is that the gay community should do whatever it wants, raise its own money, and stop trying to legislate laws which cost money and force unwilling people to pay for something they don’t believe in.

There should be no central bank which regulates the supply of money.

Bibi wants the smallest Likud possible while still maintaining his PM seat.

There is nothing qualitatively different between a trillion dollar coin, and a one dollar bill.

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/settlers-of-samaria/if-i-were-prime-minister-the-govt-of-an-anarcho-capitalist/2013/03/24/