JAFCO Luncheon Raises $35,000 For Children

The luncheon began with a boutique of more than 20 vendors and a Chinese auction with many exciting prizes.

Rabbi Ira Hill Uses His Skills to Help Community Businesses

Rabbi Ira (Yisroel) Hill realized that many of these organizations were not reaching their full potential. He decided to do something about it.

It’s My Opinion: Be A Man

Joseph’s mother, Tila, released the footage to create awareness to other parents of what can happen in a split second of not being vigilant.

Anticipation Builds For South Florida Chanukah Festival

Chanukah marks the birthday of Chabad of South Broward. The organization runs over 45 programs and agencies.

Hebrew Academy 3rd Grade Presents Thanksgiving Play

The talented students entertained an auditorium filled with fellow students, parents, grandparents, family, and friends.

In My Shoes Luncheon Raises More Than $120,000

Kim Freeman spoke to the audience about her own personal journey as a mom who uses the Children’s Ability Center.

ZOA Florida Chapter Sponsors Three Events

Mr. Black spoke to a packed house at Congregation Torah Ohr about the Farhud, the title and subject of another of his best sellers.

South Florida Hosts Amit Alumni

...Halel was attracted to AMIT’s emphasis on giving back to the community and country.

It’s My Opinion: It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over

On election night, even when actual voting numbers came, many broadcasters continued spinning an unlikely path to a Democratic victory.

Heaven & Earth Salon Dedicates Services To JAFCO

The staff of the salon donated their services – manicures, pedicures, haircuts, wash and blow-dries, eyebrow waxing, neck and shoulder massages, and more.

Pandora Jewelry Now At POSH 41

The shop has recently added the popular and trending Pandora jewelry line of over 700 pieces.

It’s My Opinion: Diversity 101

The people responsible for Mishkan HaNefesh accomplished their goal. Their prayer book is truly p.c. It embraces all.

Holocaust Documentation and Education Center Moves to Dania Beach

The center has always strived to teach people from all walks of life the universal lessons of the Holocaust.

Choosing The Right Middle And High School For Your Daughter

Know your child and find a school where she will have a variety of opportunities to shine.

Ivanka Trump Speaks at The Shul

Ivanka's friendly warmth charmed the crowd of nearly 1,000.

JLI Introduces Five-Week Hebrew Reading Course

If you want to participate in synagogue but find it hard to follow what’s going on, this is for you.

Torah Academy Of Boca Raton Begins Year Of Explosive Growth

Rabbi Draiman is no stranger to personal accomplishment and extensive study.

It’s My Opinion: Shanah Tovah

Fernandez was 24 when he died. He and two close friends were killed in a terrible boating accident in the waters off Miami Beach. Jose Fernandez had a future. He had plans. How could this have happened?

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/south-florida/calendar-of-events-87/2016/12/19/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: