web analytics

West Coast Happenings

12 Iyyar 5775 – April 30, 2015

Yom HaShoah At Young Israel Of Beverly Hills

Rabbi Pinni Dunner and Holocaust survivor Heddy Orden.

New York State Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul To Speak At Westchester Government Relations Legislative...

New York State Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul will be the keynote speaker at the Westchester Government Relations Legislative Breakfast on Friday, May 8, at...

It’s My Opinion: Jumping Into The Fray

6 Iyyar 5775 – April 24, 2015
We have recently witnessed how other minorities deal with even perceived danger aimed at their brothers and sisters. They respond in great numbers.

Calendar Of Events

5 Iyyar 5775 – April 23, 2015

Hebrew Academy Jump Team Honored

The Hebrew Academy students took part in all categories and used successful and innovative techniques to achieve their goals.

Boynton Beach To Participate In OU Job Fair

“The objective behind establishing small communities as places for relocation was a remedy for the excessive cost of housing and education in the large New York metropolitan market,” Mr. Savitsky explained.

West Coast Happenings

14 Nisan 5775 – April 2, 2015

Hebrew Academy Student Wins Spelling Bee

8 Nisan 5775 – March 27, 2015
Jack was awarded a blue and gold first-place trophy, appropriately topped off with a golden bee.

RASG Hebrew Academy Holds Sharsheret Event

Participating in ManiCures during the school day may feel like a break from learning, but the intended message to the students was loud and clear. Learning and chesed come in all forms, and can be fun.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Nears Completion Of New Home

Building campaign chairman Jack Gluck has led the effort over many years.

It’s My Opinion: Zero Tolerance

My friend is a strong and capable Jewish woman, but she acted with a passivity that seemed out of character.

West Coast Happenings

29 Adar 5775 – March 20, 2015

Latest News Stories

Sponsored Post

Recommended Today

Something Random from the Week

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/west-coast-happenings/west-coast-happenings-63/2015/04/30/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: