Hachnossos Kallah To Hold 32nd Benefit Tea

The event will honor Renee Bortunk and will take place on Wednesday, February 17, 7:30 p.m., at The Shul of Bal Harbour, 9540 Collins Avenue, Surfside.

It’s My Opinion: Perception

How you feel about things affects how you experience what is happening.

Agra D’Pirka Miami’s Morning of Torah

He passionately addressed some of the important issues and offered suggestions on how to improve oneself, especially during these yemei Shovavim.

RASG Hebrew Academy Students Win Medals At Pan American Maccabi Games

Maccabi USA (MUSA) is a federally-recognized not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with an extensive history of enriching Jewish lives through athletic, cultural, and educational programs.

Rabbi Isaac Rosenberg: U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla Commander

Born with a major mobility challenge, he never let himself be slowed down.

The Miracle Of The West Valley Eruv

Enter Alon and Rosana Miller, pillars of the West Valley Community for over 30 years and philanthropists who are known far and wide for their sincere, heartfelt generosity.

It’s My Opinion: Someone Is Watching

A core Jewish belief, as Rabbi Steven Pruzansky writes about in the front-page essay of this week’s Jewish Press, is that there is an all-seeing eye above who views and records all.

Torah Academy Of Boca Raton Celebrates Chanukah, Jewish Education

It was a celebration not only of Chanukah but of Jewish music and the power of Jewish education as well. Torah Academy of Boca...

OU, NCSY Hold Youth Directors Conference In Boca Raton

The event was presented by the Orthodox Union Department of Synagogue and Community Services of the Southeast Region and Southern NCSY.

Los Angeles’s Joshua Nagel Awarded Undergraduate Research Grant From Psychology Honor Society

“I definitely owe most of my success so far to Dr. Jenny Isaacs of the Yeshiva College Psychology Department,” said Nagel.

It’s My Opinion: Look Before You Leap

The only difference is how many are affected when the good intentions lead to the proverbial path to hell.

NCSY Sponsors Chanukah Celebration With Nova High School

The club is coordinated by teacher sponsor Sharon Frier and club leader Todd Cohn. Programs are youth-led by the student board.

Miraculous Evening At Gulfstream Chanukah Festival

All children received Chanukah packages that included a real dollar, chocolate coins, and other Chanukah goodies.

Young Israel Congregation Holds Chanukat Habayit

Young Israel Congregation’s president, Aaron Weinberg, said the night marked a new beginning for Young Israel.

American Jewish Community Supporting The IDF, One Burger at a Time

“The first time we served over 1,200 people,” Rabbi Lerner told The Jewish Press. “We know exactly how many hamburgers we served because we ran out of buns and had to go out and buy pita.”

It’s My Opinion: A Raid

Apparently, there was a snitch. Perhaps he or she was just answering the call of “See something, say something.” Perhaps it was just a yenta looking to make a little trouble.

Gesher Shel Zahav – Bridge Of Gold Meets In Hollywood

The gathering was filled with music, singing, and dancing.

Never Again Rally At Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson caused a stir when he took the podium as several in the audience booed and called him a traitor for his vote in favor of the Iranian nuclear deal.

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/south-florida/hachnossos-kallah-to-hold-32nd-benefit-tea/2016/01/28/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: