It’s My Opinion: Emergencies

We seem to come together with achdut at time of personal, as well as national, peril.

Torah Ohr – A Thriving Shul In Boca Raton

Guest speakers visit frequently to share their knowledge and experiences while social activities fill the calendar.

NCSY Southern Region Teens Win JUMP Competition

This year, the team doubled in size to eight teens.

Tsniout Runway Brings Style To Surfside

The only dilemma is making a choice in a boutique filled with stunning selections.

Torah Academy Of Boca Raton Holds Anniversary Dinner

All in attendance were treated to Rabbi Netanel Chait and the Boys Middle School Choir’s sweet-sounding performance that added a special touch to the evening.

RASG Hebrew Academy Present ‘The Odd Couple’

Beman says, “I chose 'The Odd Couple' for this year because it is a fun, lighthearted, and iconic tale. "

It’s My Opinion: Fire and Fizzle

We seem to have become the razzle-dazzle generation. The loudest and most bombastic gets our attention.

Rabbi Sam Intrator Connects Yesteryear To Here And Now

Rabbi Intrator brings Jewish traditions to many who might not usually attend a shul service.

Florida Leaders Mobilize At Annual ORT Conference

ORT has served educational needs since its establishment in 1880.

Nova High School Students Celebrate Purim

The club is in its first year and has already engaged nearly 100 different teens representing the majority of the Jewish students at Nova.

It’s My Opinion: Nothing New Under The Sun

Purim, of course, is the quintessential tale of Jewish deliverance. The Book of Esther, the megillah, chronicles the riveting story.

Hebrew Academy Warriors Win At Sarachek Tournament

It unified the team and was even more meaningful because we had the whole school watching at home.

It’s My Opinion: A Misguided Performance

How and why did this anti-Israel program ever get on the agenda of a Jewish organization that touts its Zionist outlook?

Emunah Circle of Life Benefit Dinner an Inspiring Success

Guest speaker Rhoda Dermer, wife of Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer (a South Florida native) shared a personal and uplifting message of the difference Israel makes in our lives and the difference Emunah makes for Israel.

Congresswoman Ros-Lehtinen Meets With Constituents

Ros-Lehtinen explained that her new congressional district will once again include Miami Beach and she is very pleased with that addition.

Florida House Passes Anti-BDS Legislation

The bill had already been passed unanimously by Florida’s state senate.

RASG Hebrew Academy Holds Poetry Night

Twenty-three students from RASG Hebrew Academy then read their works of poetry.

Headlines

Latest News Stories

Recommended Today

Sponsored Posts

Printed from: https://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/community-currents/community-currents-april-29-2016/2016/04/27/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: