The Israel Defense Force targeted at least 65 terrorist sites in sorties over Gaza on Tuesday and into the wee hours of Wednesday as the Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists groups were firing rockets and mortar shells at Israeli civilians across the border.
A graphic video produced by the IDF reveals the details of seven of the different terror sites and the ordnance that was being produced and used by the Iranian-backed terrorist organizations, all of which were destroyed by Israeli combat pilots overnight.
Those targets included:
- Ordnance / Weapons Depot – Rockets made in Gaza by the PIJ terror group
- Armory – Hamas Naval Weaponry that included advanced, unmanned submarine vessels capable of maritime infiltration and carrying out maritime terror attacks
- Shoulder-fired missiles – SA-7 Rockets
- Storage Facility – Explosive UAVs (drones) that carry and release explosives
- Production Plant -Rockets
- Terror Training base – UAV flight training