‘New Right’ Party co-chairman and Education Minister Naftali Bennett, formerly of the Bayit Yehudi party, revealed his party’s list of candidates for the upcoming elections this April 9.
Following is the list, led by Bennett:
1.. Education Minister Naftali Bennett (party chair)
2. Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked (co-chair)
3. Alona Barkat, Hapoel Be’er Sheva soccer team owner
4. Col. (res) Matan Kahane, former Israel Air Force pilot
5. MK Shuli Mualem (formerly of Bayit Yehudi
6. Caroline Glick, U.S. born, journalist, Jerusalem Post
7. Elyashiv ‘Shivi’ Raichner, journalist, Makor Rishon
8. Uri Shachter, leader ‘Tzohar’ movement
9. Amichai Shikli, dean of Tavor pre-army academy
10. Shirley Pinto, Israeli deaf rights advocate
11. Yom Tov Khalfon, attorney
12. Ran Bar-Yosafat, activist
The party has expressed its intention to join any government coalition formed by Likud Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and to pressure the government not to buckle on issues such as settlements, sovereignty and compromises with the Palestinian Authority.