Photo Credit: Ben & Jerry's logo
In response to the antisemitic decision by Ben & Jerry’s to join the BDS movement’s boycott of Jews, the following US stores and chains have announced that effective immediately, they are no longer carrying Ben & Jerry’s products. Please show them your appreciation and support.
- Glatt Express, Teaneck
- Aron’s Kissena Farms, NY
- Cedar Market, NJ
- Gourmet Glatt, Cedarhurst
- Seasons, NY
- Market Maven Baltimore
- Morton Williams, NY
- Kosher Kingdom, Melbourne, Australia
- Grand and Essex, Bergenfield, NJ
- Everfresh Supermarket, Great Neck, NY
- Moisha’s Supermarket, NY
- Grove Kosher Market, Florida
- Shop Delight, Great Neck, NY
- Pomegranate, Brooklyn, NY
- Shalom Kosher, Silver Springs, MD
- Riverdale Kosher Market, Bronx, NY
- El Rosado Group, Ecuador
- The Vaad Harabonim of Queens released a statement encouraging stores to remove Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, and for communities to stop buying their products.
- The Kosher Authority of Australia and New Zealand delisted Ben & Jerry’s from the approved kosher product list.
- The Town of Hempstead
To have your store or organization included on this list, let us know, and send us the public announcement you made.