Holy Cow, the Mossad must be amazing! Who knew Dr. Doolittle was a Jew AND the Mossad's top agent!
New Poll: 53% of Israelis Support Banning The New Israel Fund; What's the issue with the other 47%?
During the Yom Kippur War, when the IDF was running out of ammunition in the middle of the fighting, and there was a need for an airlift but Nixon and Kissinger where not quick to respond at first, Wolfson employed every resource he had in the House and in the Senate, enormous resources. He later told me that he even desecrated Shabbat for the sake of his effort, anything to save the nation of Israel.
WASHINGTON – Call it the Adelson conundrum: What happens when the guy who acts as if he owns the room really does?
The State of Israel is bickering over nothing. It is like a fight between a seller who has nothing to sell and a buyer who has no intention of buying.
David Ha'ivri, director of the Shomron Liaison Office, responds to a Jewishpress.com story about Jewish groups that expressed concern over Congresswoman Michele Bachmann's efforts to uncover the relationship between Huma Abedin, top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and leading figures in the Muslim Brotherhood.
The birth of Rabbi Yosef Sholom Elyashiv – who died in Jerusalem last week at the age of 102 – is thought by many to be a miracle.
About 45 minutes after she was scheduled to begin, there was still no sign of her. The anticipation and excitement were building as chatter filled the press room. A lady then took the microphone…to tell the crowd that Hillary would be another 40 minutes.
How our chief editor, who normally wouldn't hurt a fly, managed to offend a lady from Toronto by merely citing a Mishna…
Real progress is being made to generate lab grown meat that tastes as good as the real thing without the fuss -- isn’t this something we Orthodox Jews should welcome?
WASHINGTON – Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Morsi is the declared winner of Egypt’s presidential race and his predecessor, Hosni Mubarak, continues to lie near death in a coma – just like the legacy he tried to craft for himself and his country.
TEL AVIV – Egypt’s military coup is now nearly complete. That may be distressing for Egyptian democracy, but it could help the Israel-Egypt relationship.
As the peace he helped engineer with Egypt is on the verge of complete collapse, Kissinger acknowledged that the Arabs must also offer concessions when it comes to peace with Israel.
Tammy Duckworth, a Democrat, is an Iraq war veteran challenging Representative Joe Walsh, Republican of Illinois' northwest suburban 8th congressional district (about an hour's drive from Chicago, give or take). There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her, except for the fact that she has received the endorsement of J Street, the leftist pro-Palestinian, "tough-lovers" of Israel PAC.
Ibrahim Hassan Tali al-Asiri is a 28 year old Saudi citizen now living in Yemen who is expert at creating bombs that can elude...
I believe it was the late Albert Einstein who said that Madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results. Indeed, every single time the prospects of two states for two peoples have been entertained seriously and officially, beginning with the 1936 Peel Commission, through the 1947 UN partition resolution, through the 1992 Oslo accords and then at the 2000 Barak-Arafat-Clinton Camp David summit, every single one of those attempts ended in rivers of blood.
60% of Jewish Israelis also agreed with the statement that only military force could halt Iran's nuclear program, while 37% disagreed; and when asked if they believed that Israel's home front will suffer equally whether it is Israel that attacks Iran or the United States, 63% answered in the affirmative.