October 9, 2015 / 26 Tishri, 5776

Feiglin: Revoke Oslo, Stop US Aid

Moshe feiglin speaking at the Third Annual Conference on the Application of Israeli Sovereignty to Judea and Samaria, Jan 1 2013.

Photo Credit: Gershon Elinson / Flash 90

My insistence on advancing my agenda from within the national ruling party was not the easy route to the Knesset. I could have been a Knesset member long ago with a sectoral party that has no influence. In the face of the relentless zigzagging of Israeli politics and the embarrassing paucity of ideas in the ideological marketplace, my political opponents can also benefit from the contrast that my ideology provides.

I intend to help the Likud, the government and the prime minister – who I greatly respect – as much as possible. When the time comes to elect a new leader for the Likud, I plan to run once again in order to advance the Jewish liberty alternative for leadership of Israel.

About the Author: Moshe Feiglin is the former Deputy Speaker of the Knesset. He is the founder of Manhigut Yehudit and Zo Artzeinu and the author of two books: "Where There Are No Men" and "War of Dreams." Feiglin served in the IDF as an officer in Combat Engineering and is a veteran of the Lebanon War. He lives in Ginot Shomron with his family.

10 Responses to “Feiglin: Revoke Oslo, Stop US Aid”

1. this puts a new good addition to our thinking–da vid gerstein.

2. this puts a new good addition to our thinking–da vid gerstein.

3. Tim Upham says:

I would like to know what Moshe Feiglin is sniffing? The man is so out of contact with reality, how can he be taken seriously.

4. "It will be a historic compromise to grant two states in Palestine – one for the Jews and one for the Arabs" – Churchill, 1948, when 80% of a tiny land was swiped for the 23 Islamic state of Jordan.

Whether or not Britain made a correct or immoral decision in carving off Paelstine, allocated for 'one only Jewish state' in the Balfour Mandate, that decision still says the land outside Jordan, namely west of the river Jordan, is the 2-state which should be Israel. Serial 2-state demands every 50 years in the same land, even if accounted as a 2-state each time, is a form of covert genocide. Rocket science.

Tim,I've notice reading your talkbacks at Times of Israel that your 'bias' is always slanted towards the enemies of Israel and any Jew who shows strong leadership troubles you.
    Your reality is markedly Islamic Caliphate in the extreme.
    May your troubles grow and grow and grow.

Yes, yes, yes. This is the only logical path for Israel to pursue. It is fallacy to expect support from the brain-washed (pro-'Palestinian') international community. Too many anti-Semites, uninformed Kumbya 'liberals' and terrified (of Islam) cowards amongst their number.

7. Yehuda Cohen says:

What? we have another alias Muhammed here? Being that you’re an Arafat supporter, it seems that you too have been sniffing polonium. Polonium is all around the environment. Additionally, tobacco contains polonium, and about twice as much of the radioactive substance has been found in the ribs of smokers than non nonsmokers, according to the Argonne report.

8. Liad Bar-el says:

Moshe, it sounds good on what you've stated. My family and I are looking for one who will "walk the talk" when it comes to supporting Judaism before supporting the goyim political agendas.

9. Can't say I disagree with anything written here. Especially the aid – we supply the US with about $15 billion a year in aid, let them pay for it if they want it and we can afford to buy the equipment we want.

10. Tim Upham says:

Just because you want Israel to be able to live with its neighbors, does not make you into an Anti-Semitic Muslim Nazi. Which is what Jewish extremists call me all of the time. I just do not want Israel's troubles to grow and grow, and Jewish extremists can make that happen.

Terrorist killed in Kiryat Arba stabbing attack Friday.
Terrorist Shot Dead after Stabbing Policeman in Kiryat Arba [video]

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/more-of-my-knesset-platform/2013/01/03/