September 19, 2014 / 24 Elul, 5774
Apartment 758x530 Africa-Israel at the Israel Real Estate Exhibition in New York

Africa Israel Residences, part of the Africa Israel Investments Group led by international businessman Lev Leviev, will present 7 leading projects on the The Israel Real Estate Exhibition in New York on Sep 14-15, 2014.

I Love All Jews

jews onesy

“The whole Torah, the moral teaching of our Sages, the commandments, the doing of good deeds, and the study of Torah itself, have, as their objective, to remove the obstacles which prevent this love from spreading to all realms of life.”

So, with the start of the Three Weeks, let’s try to love one another as much as we can.

About the Author: Tzvi Fishman was awarded the Israel Ministry of Education Prize for Creativity and Jewish Culture for his novel "Tevye in the Promised Land." For the past several years, he has written a popular and controversial blog at Arutz 7. A wide selection of his books are available at Amazon. The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of The Jewish Press

10 Responses to “I Love All Jews”

1. Emet Sheva says:

Yashar Koach Tzvi…. Moshe loved us all also- its very special thing to declare in a time of divisiveness!

2. Bracha Brenda-Chantal Ruche says:

You are a Mamash Jew! A brilliant writer! It is with AHAVA ISRAEL that the Beit Hamikdash will be rebuild!

3. Ruth Hirt says:

Yes indeed, we love the person and hate the sin. HaShem goes beyond that, He honors His word and promises.

4. Ruth Hirt says:

5. Ruth Hirt says:

HaShem bless your soul, Emet.

6. Mari Wolk says:

Thank you for this piece Tzvi Fishman. I take your columns so personally. I am that a Jew in a gentile land. Hashem understands my reasons at this time, but I can hardly wait to get home.

7. Mari Wolk says:

I agree.

8. Anastasia Klein says:

I love this article. Toda.

9. Bs"d Keep up with your senseless kindness towards all Jews… My rabbi here said something really good this Shabbat. Rashi said that the Mezuzah should be lined up vertical and Rabbeinu Tam said it should be horizontal so the Halacha is to put it leaning in between these two positions. I derive from it the need to find peace is greater than the need to find one CORRECT answer when both can be permissible according to Torah.

10. Wendy Bassett says:

What an absolutely EXCELLENT article! The concepts of love, as so well expressed here by Tzvi Fishman, are exciting. For many people the idea of a starting place that embraces all is not foreign. I expect that the majority, though, are not committed to being loving. Contrary to how many people think, meekness is not weakness. It is not a sloppy emotional kind of feeling that makes one afraid, wishy-washy or dependent. True love is filled with wisdom and unselfishness and understanding and is hard work. It takes nothing to be able to see the imperfections of others, respond in judgement and gossip, lashon hara, or withhold acceptance until someone proves, by making her/him jump through hoops that s/he is "worthy" of it.

Tzvi: "It is proper to hate a corrupt person only for his defects, but insofar as he is endowed with a divine image, it is proper to love him…….the precious dimension of his worth is a more authentic expression of his nature than the lower characteristics that developed in him through circumstances''.

I will definitely be looking for more of Tzvi Fishman's articles.
    I'm not Jewish, but I kinda think that he must love me, too!

Tzvi Fishman, author of the Jewish Press blog Felafel on Rye and author of more than a dozen books.
Gidon Saar (L) and Gilad Erdan (R) walking together in the Knesset.
Gilad Erdan May Replace Gidon Saar
Doug Goldstein

Why some countries are more economically successful than others? Tune in for the answer…

ethics

If not scared by God be scared by man; Hopefully ethics will integrate into lives for proper reasons

rgds

Smear campaigns by people with agendas other than justice do not faze him; He does what is right.

Even Muslims -- including a number of groups one might consider to be quite radical -- are distancing themselves from ISIS and declaring the group to be apostate.

Countries like Turkey, Europe and even the US have proven fertile ground for recruiting terrorists

How many times have you heard anti-semites spew words like Israel are Nazis, or what you are doing to the Arabs is worse that what the Nazis did to the Jews?!…

My blog, Israpundit, was hacked, and I had to move to a new domain…

There’s much confusion about the definition of Daas Torah; simply put it means the wisdom of Torah.

We’ll never be able to negotiate a true, lasting peace with the Arabs.Their aim is our destruction.

Now I live in a country where every shop in the food court is kosher! I can have anything I want!

Pashkevil: “Come out today and battle the Zionist Amalek and all the traitors in Nahal Haredi…”

Jordan: Only M.E. country with no historical basis and ruled by occupiers placed by European powers.

Why is an IRA a worthwhile account for retirement? And how can you use it to the best advantage?

Like the fighter pilot’s letter, I wonder if certain units are simply too sensitive to allow certain leftwingers to serve in, and to entrust in their hands the security of our country and our lives.

There is only one thing more tragic than experiencing a terror attack, and that is allowing those who attacked you to do it again!

Smuggling Gazans into Europe is cheaper than fighting with Gaza, and then rebuilding all the destruction.

This week’s parsha offers a new covenant; a covenant that speaks to national life unlike any other