A fire broke out at Yeshivat Aish HaTorah in the Old City of Jerusalem on Sunday morning.
The flames began in the electrical room of the yeshiva. One security guard sustained minor injuries when he entered the room where the fire had broken out. He was evacuated to a medical center for care.
Investigators with the Jerusalem Fire Department discovered that the fire was caused by the battery of an electrical bicycle which had exploded while being charged in the room.
Miraculously the fire was contained to that small area and thus the damage didn’t spread to the entire building, which is located across from the Western Wall.