The largest US air base in the Middle East, where all the US-led strikes against ISIS originate, with 8,000 US military personnel, is in Qatar.
Above the two men, the PA flag featured the text “The Al-Buraq Wall.”
70% of the Israeli public do not view PA Chairman Abu-Mazzen as a partner in peace.
The Prime Minister's office released a laconic statement saying, "Netanyahu presented to Trump Israel's positions on regional issues related to its security and discussed with him Israel's efforts to achieve peace and stability in our region."
The Israeli plan, formulated under American pressure, is to help the Trump administration put pressure on Chairman Mahmoud Abbas to moderate his speech at the UN General Assembly.
The coalition sharks are smelling blood - not from Israel's enemies, but rather from PM Netanyahu.
The High Court gave a green light for the Jerusalem Day Flag Parade to march through the Muslim Quarter.
"Most people would say there’s no chance whatsoever; I actually think with the capability of Bibi and frankly the other side I really think we have a chance. "
Jerusalem gives final approval for the 900 homes that caused a storm when Biden visited Israel in 2010.
The man whose blinders have contributed to the current violence now says he will return "soon" to "try to work to re-engage."
Ban ki-moon challenged at NYC synagogue for justifying terrorism against Israelis.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will talk with Mahmoud Abbas in Paris on Wednesday in his non-stop diplomatic assault to break the Palestinian...
Prime Minister Netanyahu is again making headlines, this time over his vision for an “achievable” Mideast solution.
Families of victims of terror asked Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to stay away from Memorial Day ceremonies at Mt. Herzl military cemetery.
Joe Biden stuck by his talking points, Beto O'Rourke said he had no intention of forcing a peace agreement on the two sides, and Cory Booker, God bless him, told her to vote for someone else.
The NGO Monitor reports foreign funders are making grants to leftist Israeli organizations contingent upon quotas for negative testimony by IDF soldiers.
Herzog did not explain how a 55% majority of the house can be considered "extremist" while the remaining 45% are the proverbial moderates.
DM Liberman has reportedly approved construction of a new Arab children's hospital near the Palestinian Authority town of Bethlehem, on Israeli-controlled land in Area C.
The prospect of a future with 3,000 new jobs and sparkling sweet chocolate-colored liquid may bring peace to Gaza.
President Obama reaffirmed his commitment to Israel’s security in his condolence message on the death of Ariel Sharon. “On behalf of the American people, Michelle...
“We stand shoulder to shoulder with you in Egypt in the fight against terrorism,” Pence said.
'We have not made the settlements an up-front issue this time,' Abbas’s senior adviser Mohammad Mustafa said.
They're calling on Netanyahu to assemble his cabinet soon to discuss the releases in light of the recent murders.
The attack took place against the backdrop of escalating attacks around the capital as final status negotiations wind to a close.
The families say they won’t feel 100 percent certain the promise is being kept "until they see the land cleared, homes built, and mezuzot on the doorposts of their new homes."
One is immediately reminded of how Rabin and Sharon stacked the deck, to push through legislation and decisions that wouldn't otherwise have passed.
"The rules in the Middle East are sometimes counterintuitive," Bennett said. "To maintain peace here, we must be very strong. As soon a you're too soft in this neighborhood, you catch a blow."
The shaggy dog story of attempted unity between the rival Hamas terrorist organization and its rival Fatah, headed by Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas,...
Israeli Border Guard police managed to resuscitate an electrocuted PA Arab boy in Hebron and bring him back to life.
Abbas promised he would reiterate this stance during a meeting with Kerry.