Quality Frozen Foods
Strawberry Cheeze Cake
2 teaspoons z sweet®
4 ounces ricotta cheese – part skim milk
4 ounces whipped cream cheese
1 graham cracker sheet
– In a food processor bowl combine Z Sweet®, ricotta cheese and whipped
– Cover and blend or process until smooth.
– Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
– To serve, cut the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces at the seam.
– Top each piece with the CheeZe mixture.
– Garnish with a strawberry.
Fat (g) 9.0
Protein (g) 6.4
Carbohydrates (g) 14.3
Fiber (g) 1 3.5
That’s all for now. Coming next week: R.A.B. Foods (including a sit-down with Susie Fishbein), Sabra, Empire and much more.Chumi Friedman
About the Author: Magazine Editor, The Jewish Press
If you don't see your comment after publishing it, refresh the page.
Our comments section is intended for meaningful responses and debates in a civilized manner. We ask that you respect the fact that we are a religious Jewish website and avoid inappropriate language at all cost.
If you promote any foreign religions, gods or messiahs, lies about Israel, anti-Semitism, or advocate violence (except against terrorists), your permission to comment may be revoked.