web analytics
62.6 F
Jerusalem, Israel
5 Kislev 5778 -
? Thursday, November 23, 2017

It’s My Opinion: Heartfelt Condolences

One can hardly fault the desire of these men to enjoy the beautiful sand and surf Hashem has created.

Young Israel Congregation Youth Program For All Ages

Rabbi Avi Fried and his staff have accommodated youngsters from tots to teens in a fun-filled atmosphere.

ZOA Florida At Capitol Mission Day

The attendees heard from dozens of lawmakers and met with key senators and representatives or their aides.

Young Israel Of Bal Harbour Hosts ‘Above And Beyond’

The movie, produced by Nancy Spielberg, documents the story of Jewish-American pilots who fought in Israel's 1948 war of independence.

South Florida Observes 14th Yahrzeit Of Rabbi Dovid Bryn

Rabbi Bryn’s life was tragically cut short at age 40 by Marfan syndrome, a condition that affects the body's connective tissue.

Chabad Chayil Hosts Post-Pesach Challah Bake

They learned the art of baking with master challah bakers Perla Attia and Nili Segal and the heart of challah baking from master teacher Morah Layah Kievman.

It’s My Opinion: Emergencies

We seem to come together with achdut at time of personal, as well as national, peril.

Torah Ohr – A Thriving Shul In Boca Raton

Guest speakers visit frequently to share their knowledge and experiences while social activities fill the calendar.

NCSY Southern Region Teens Win JUMP Competition

This year, the team doubled in size to eight teens.

Tsniout Runway Brings Style To Surfside

The only dilemma is making a choice in a boutique filled with stunning selections.

Torah Academy Of Boca Raton Holds Anniversary Dinner

All in attendance were treated to Rabbi Netanel Chait and the Boys Middle School Choir’s sweet-sounding performance that added a special touch to the evening.

RASG Hebrew Academy Present ‘The Odd Couple’

Beman says, “I chose 'The Odd Couple' for this year because it is a fun, lighthearted, and iconic tale. "

It’s My Opinion: Fire and Fizzle

We seem to have become the razzle-dazzle generation. The loudest and most bombastic gets our attention.

Rabbi Sam Intrator Connects Yesteryear To Here And Now

Rabbi Intrator brings Jewish traditions to many who might not usually attend a shul service.

Latest News Stories

Sponsored Post

Recommended Today

Something Random from the Week

Printed from: http://www.jewishpress.com/sections/community/south-florida/its-my-opinion-heartfelt-condolences/2016/06/06/

Scan this QR code to visit this page online: